Seventeenth flavor

I am sorry

After Chen Zhuo left, Senbei collapsed on the bed.

He buried his face in the pillow for a long, long time, until he couldn't breathe and his face turned red, and he held up his upper body.

His mind was full of Chen Zhuo's words when he first came to her, "I thought it was the personification of this milk tea."

As for what series of drinks and anthropomorphic authorizations she was discussing with her, she was completely confused, only knowing that she nodded and agreed.

Although she kept her eyes low, she could fill the man's serious expression from the tone of his narration.

So, what does that sentence mean...

Why should the sketch she drew be described as an anthropomorphic drawing of her favorite milk tea...

Is that what she...Lenovo...

Should I just tease her? Tell a joke?

It must be like this...

Senbei pressed her back, turned over, facing the ceiling.

Her heart is not very good again. Since I met that person, her heart rate has not been normal.

I touched the phone and wanted to send Yuanyuan a message, consult her opinion, and clarify my state of mind.

But after clicking on the dialog box, the index finger stopped, the wrist was loosened, and the phone was thrown back to the pillow.

In fact, Xianbei was pretty sure that she really, really liked this unexpected guest who broke into her barren life.

This kind of ups and downs, anticipation, and fearful emotions, she also vaguely felt in her third year of high school.

The other party was a boy in the same class, with a small flat head, wheat-colored skin, and dazzling white teeth with a smile.

She was already a lone traveler in the class at that time, and this boy would pester her every night to send her home.

When doing exercises between classes and doing special sports, she looked back in the queue of girls in the front row. As a result, the boy didn't turn around at all, his hands were acting in the same way, but his eyes looked at her. As soon as his sight hit, he smiled at her, and Xianbei was so frightened that he quickly closed his eyes.

Senbei was reluctant at first, but a little bit of joy was born out of control in his heart, and finally someone was willing to be friends with her.

Some mood breaks, on the night when the male classmate confessed to her, the deer on his chest was also tossed all night.

Dimly, Xianbei seemed to have a good impression of him. He tirelessly pushed up the mountain bike every day, walked beside her, chattering and talking to her, even if he lowered his head and didn't speak, she clearly touched those optimistic flowers.

It all ended in an evening.

As the sun sets, it seems normal, and the boy takes her to the gate of the community.

In the communication room, suddenly rushed out the familiar thin figure, grabbed the boy's school uniform, and then went crazy and cursed.

Yes, her mother.

That day, many passers-by stopped and watched in amazement. Senbei stood in place, like being splashed by boiling water.

The next day, Xianbei was forced to change classes, and the former male classmate never appeared in front of her again.