1

𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯𝓯

꒰ 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯𝓯 ❀ ꒱

『❃』

(m/n) munched on the potato chips he got from kugisaki while looking through his phone, ignoring his friends who are talking about whatever they're talking about, he doesn't really care anyway.

❝ nanamin doesn't even want to talk to gojo sensei for days because of that 'letter' he gave him! i don't know what gojo sensei wrote but nanamin looks very pissed off!

❝ it's just a drawing of a small dick. ❞ said (m/n) without looking at them. he licks his finger before standing up to throw the empty potato chips packet away. while he is walking back to his seat, he heard a small whisper coming from itadori and kugisaki. ❝ did you see that? when he licked his finger? so hot! ❞

❝ yuh bitch! i know right! ❞

a sigh escaping (m/n)'s lips, he sits back down and places his cheek onto his palm, looking at itadori. itadori quickly covers his mouth with his fist, coughing.

❝ e-eh!? how do you know, (n/n)!?" itadori looks at him with a shocked look. (m/n) shrugged, ❝ i just happen to saw it before nanami-san rip and throw the paper. ❞

❝ that old man with blindfolding kink also becoming more and more annoying because of that! you're close with nanami-san right, itadori? tell him to talk to that old man again. ❞ kugisaki crossed her arms, rolling her eyes as she remembered what gojo has been doing these past days.

❝ nanamin totally ignored me when i asked him about gojo sensei! ❞ (m/n) glanced at his other friend that has been quiet since itadori and kugisaki are talking about nanami and gojo. he likes fushiguro more than his other friends and the other upperclassmen that are close to him because they're almost similar.

fushiguro, who is scrolling through his phone realized that he is being watched. he looked up only to see a pair of (e/c) orbs looking at him making him press his lips in a thin line, his heart immediately goes doki doki. why is he looking at me? is he checking me out?  ❞ he smiled at the thought of (m/n) checking him out. his crush finally notices him!

the blush on fushiguro's cheeks doesn't go unnoticed by (m/n), causing him to frown. ❝ why the hell is he suddenly smiling like that? is he chatting with his lover or something?  ❞ (m/n) sighed, looking back at his phone, turning it on and continue looking through some memes while listening to kugisaki and itadori talking.

ˢᵏᶦᵖ⋆⋆▶

❝ (m/n)-kun, my love~! ❞ (m/n) mentally cringed, without looking back, he walks faster but quickly stopped by a pair of arms on his neck. ❝ why are you walking so fast, (m/n)-kun? ❞ the (h/c) haired male knows that the tall male is pouting without looking back, he sighed heavily.

❝ let me go, gojo-san. ❞

❝ not until you call me daddy~ ❞

❝ i'm not a bottom, you twink. ❞ (m/n) push the taller male's body with his elbow and continue walking to his home.

❝ heyyy, (m/n)-kun~ wait! ❞ (m/n) gritted his teeth, he turned his body around and clutched the older male's collar, looking dangerously into gojo's covered eyes. gojo gulped his saliva down his throat before smirking slightly.

❝ fuck off. ❞