how to make a one-shot a story and how to make a request

hello guys! as you guys know this is a compilation of one-shots that have been stuck in my brain. but if you like one particular one-shot and think that it would be a great story, this is what you do.

HOW TO MAKE A ONE-SHOT A STORY.

1. you can comment the words "i like this one-shot to be a story". on the oneshot that you like.

2. you can message me and type the words "i like (one-shot title) to be a story."

3. but i would like you to just comment but if you like to message me its okay. and if you comment AND message me it will only count as 1 vote.

4. i need 20 votes to make the one-shot a story.

5. you can make more than one one-shot a story. if you think that every one-shot in this book would be a great story then comment or message on all one-shots.

6.but that doesn't stop there. if i got 20 votes on one one-shot, ill make a desription and the first chapter and update it in this book. and i need 10 votes now. if you like the way i wrote the first chapter an the description catches your attention, then comment " i want this to be a full story."

7. or message me "i want (story title) to be a full story"

8. you can type more words if you want but i just need to see these sentences. you can also comment your opinions and suggestions. if i get the 10 votes, i will publish the story in a seperate book.

9.the one-shot title isnt always gonna be the same as the story title ( if it is gonna be a story), so always remember, that if you aregonna message me, that in the first vote, you will write the one-shot title, and in the second vote, you will write the story title. i will also notify you if the oneshot already has twenty votes.and other updates on votes and other thing are gonna be put up in the authors note, so always read the authors notes.

10. oh and i may not be able to update that much because my ipad has a problem and that is where i am used to write my stories. andi dont go to a internet cafe or library that much. but i will update if i can. oh and sorry for grammar mistakes and typos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay now that that is done, i will explain to you how you can request one-shots.

1. to request, you NEED TO MESSAGE it to me. you cannot comment, or else i wont notice it.

2. you need to write the summary and the boy and girl protagonist's ( the lead girl and boy) character descriptions. you can also add the supporting characters description if you want ( if there are supporting characters). but you dont need to write the supprting characters description. its just that maybe if i will put the supporting characters (if there are any) they are not what you picture them to be. so i suggest that you write their descriptions too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats all thank you. see you in the next update.