chapter 1

You may think that having a mother that's the number 5 pro hero Two Aunts that are number 8,10 pro heroes and your step dad that's the number one hero both in the eyes of the public and you,you would have quite an easy and comforting life right?

No. At least not if you were quirkless. If you had a quirk, well that's a whole different story. But there was still hope for him because Izuku had something much more powerful than a Quirk.

We can see Inko Midoriya in casual clothes sitting in a waiting room with her husband Toshinori Yagi and their two children and their children's babysitters. One of them is a 4 year old Izuku Midoriya talking to one of his babysitter 14 year old Rumi Usagiyama and at the other seats is small girl with yellow hair and green eyes,her name Izumi Yagi she just a few months younger than her step brother, who is 5 months older than her she talking to there other babysitter 14 year old Ryuko Tatsuma.

The two children were happily talking with their babysitters about what quirk they will get while their parents were looking at this with smiles on their faces. Izuku loved spending time with his babysitters because they had cool quirks and that they are going to UA next year. Izumi never really cared about them; she only liked her friends Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki and her parents. As Izuku was talking to Rumi he did not notice Black Matter coming off of him and forming to a human shape but as fast as it appeared it disappeared.

Suddenly the secretary came to them and spoke to Inko and Toshinori.

Inko/Yagi:Yes

S:The doctor has the results, if you two could please come with me to his office.

Inko/Yagi:Of course, come on kids let's go.

Kids:YEEEEEES

Ryuko/Rumi:Good luck you two.

Izuku runs up to his babysitters hugging them then he goes to his parents. The parents and the kids walked in the doctor's office. They all sat down with Inko with Izuku next to each other and Toshinori and Izumi next to each other. The Black Matte was coming off of Izuku again and when it formed it slashed the wall behind them but nobody noticed what happened behind them.

The doctor looked happy and sad at the same time. This made Inko worried a little as for Toshinori he did not notice.

Dr:Miss and Mister Yagi I have to tell you two that I have good and bad news for you. Which one would you like to hear first?

Inko paled a little bit at the thought for her kids. Toshinori did not look worried because there was good news for them. Inko swallowed a bit of saliva and opened her mouth. Toshinori opened his mouth to answer.

Inko:The bad news.

Yagi:The good news.

Inko looked at her husband confused that he was not worried for their kids. Izuku and Izumi were also oblivious about what was happening; they were too excited. The doctor finally spoke to them.

The doctor looked at them confused then back to his papers.

Dr: I'm going with the bad news first and I'm sorry to tell you that your son Izuku Midoriya has an extra joint in his pinky toe in other words he does not have a quirk nor will ever have one. I'm sorry.

Izuku paled at those words, his eyes widened, crying a little also while his jaw fell as well. The Black Matter creature seemed to get mad at this and slashed the wall behind Izuku. The doctor was the only one to notice this and looked back at his paper but neither of the kids could do this so he just shrugged and thought it was another patient in another room.

Inko closed her eyes while sadness invaded her. Toshinori looked mad and disappointed that Izuku did not get a quirk, he is nothing but a lost cause to him now. Izumi watched with a happy smile on her face knowing the good news will be about her.