⌜𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨⌝

I snap out of my thoughts quickly, not wanting to remember those horrid times. I looked over to Saki.

She was crying too. I blinked my tears away and pulled her into a hug. I stroked her hair, hoping it was 'comforting' her.

I felt my clothes get wet, tears. She felt like my little sister when she was younger. She'd cry into my shirt as I pulled her into a hug.

I hated seeing people cry, that's why I do this. She was shaking a bit, a side effect of crying I guess.

She took a few deep breaths before she stopped shaking. She pulled away from my hug and smiled at me. Her face was still tear-stained, but she seemed to calm down.

Her smile looked forced, but u didn't wanna bother her about it. We were here for her necklace after all, where is the queen anyway?

I looked back at the village, no sign of any pixies anywhere. We're they that scared of Kun?? That's so funny- anyway.

I suddenly heard a faint trumpet sound. It seemed to catch Saki's attention too because she looked at the village too. A small tiny carriage came, with tiny horses! Oh my gosh, the tiny horses were so cute!

Okay, calm down Hinata-

I grabbed Saki's hand and dragged him over to the village. I looked behind me and saw Kunimi leaning on a tree while closing his eyes again. Was he sleepy or bored?? That question will never be answered I swear-

"Hello, your pixie majesty!" I greeted bowing to the queen. I kneeled so I could hear her better and Saki followed after me.

"So I heard that you came here for this necklace?" She said holding the chain of a necklace.

It was quite a big necklace compared to her, I wonder why she wanted it in the first place. It was too big to fit her, I think she could even properly carry it! She was just holding the chain and the rest was in the ground.

The necklace had a beautiful gold chain and a shiny emerald pendant. It shone in the light like a twinkling star.

"Yup! That's the necklace you guys took from me." Saki said. "So if you want it back, what will you give to me?" She asked us.

"Well I heard from a pixie you needed more mushrooms for the village, and I happen to have a couple!" I said.

I brought out one of the many mushrooms I had and showed it to her. "So I'll make you a deal! That necklace for 25 of these mushrooms." I offered her.

She thought for a second. "That's reasonable I guess...but you'll be the one to put the mushrooms down!" She told me, handing the necklace chain to me. I didn't think the deal was that reasonable but whatever, at least we got the necklace back.

That was much easier than I thought it would be.

I gave the necklace to Saki and she looked overjoyed.

She put it around her neck and smiled brightly. She looked so happy and joyful- too much for my heart to handle.

I looked away from her and pulled my attention back to the queen. I still had to put these mushrooms down somewhere.

"So where do you want me to put it?" I asked the blond queen.

"I'll tell the guards to show you where." She said. She started walking back to her carriage and hopped back in.

The horse drove the carriage away. I followed a guard around who showed me where to place the mushrooms.

The village was quite large actually. There were a lot of mushrooms and a lot of tiny pixies.

I placed a bunch of mushrooms in a lot of different spots. It's like was getting a tour of this village, but I wasn't. There was so much tiny cute stuff! Even tiny carts and tiny food! It was so adorable.

I wanted to take them for a collection- but I resisted. I didn't need it anyway.

But I wanted it- but I told myself no. So I ended up not getting anything. After I set up all the mushrooms I went back to Saki and Kun who were both waiting at the exact same spot.

Well, Saki moved beside Kunimi and was sleeping too. We're they tired or bored? I should stop asking that question-

I shook them both awake and they both woke up. "So we can go back to camp already?" Kunimi asked eagrely. He probably wanted to take a nap.

"No silly! We still have to complete the quest!" I told him.

"Oh yeah..." He said.