31.

kita approaches akagi and aran eating at their table while they were munching on their meals.

with their mouths full, kita asked, "where is... y/n and suna?"

"mmph-" aran choked.

"i'll wait." kita rolled his eyes.

"water!" aran begged. akagi ignored and continued eating his waffles. "water!!" he proceeded choking. he clenched his fists and banged it against the table multiple times. it caught kita's attention.

"aran, stop, you're disturbing others. y'know what- i'll go ask another table." kita said.

"kita!- water!" aran gasped.

"oh shit- um-" kita panicked as he looked around the table for water. "you guys have the most shittiest diet!- where's the water? any of you have water?" he asked as he turned around, talking to the other tables.

"oh fuck- here," ginjima offered, "hurry!"

kita turned ginjima's way and grabbed the cup of water ginji was holding up. he passed it to aran, and he immediately drinks out of it.

moments after finishing the cup of water, he says, "you fucking asshole! i was literally choking to death!" while elbowing akagi in the arm.

"guck!" akagi choked. "that fucking hurt!"

"i don't care!"

"i hope you choke again."

"anyways," kita interrupted, "where is suna and y/n?"

"in the bathroom." akagi answered as he cut through his stack of waffles.

"at the same time?" kita questioned.

"i mean.. they did walk into the family's restroom together." akagi told him.

"what?" kita and aran said at the same time.

"i said, they walked into the family bathroom together."

"holy shit-" kita said.

"why now...?" aran jokingly complained.

"i don't know, you want me to go knock on the door and ask them?" akagi asked sarcastically. "damn."

"bitch."

"okay, well uh- i was just counting heads." kita continued. "enjoy your food."

"hm?" akagi asked with his mouth stuffed with food.

"is it that good? holy shit, take your time, we got all morning! it's not going nowhere." aran said.

"this is only round one." akagi answered.

"round one-"

-

"actually, i don't wanna do it." you teased.

"what?" suna panted.

"why would i wanna do it with you? hm?"

"because you want me." suna smirked. "i know you do. now be a good girl, and get on your fucking knees." he mumbled with a raspy voice.

"... no. go fuck yourself."

"what did you say?"

his hands slid up your neck slowly. he grasped it, rubbing it back and forth. then he aggressively shoved you back against the wall while grabbing onto your throat firmly. you were taken by surprise then let out a big and loud gasp.