This dummy

Hey yall.... my bestie wanted me to update so i said yesh UvU hereee goes nun 

@andisofab 19 

Nightmare pov 

In less then ten seconds this dumb nerd was gone. I was more than confused! I shook it off as i headed to the gym for my 3rd period class. Once I got there, I saw about 1/3 of my homeroom, kids i aint even know from younger grades, and him. 

What was his name? I believe it was either goldie or Fred-Bear or something like that.  He was in black shorts and a t-shirt. My teacher, Mr. Afton  was instructing us on what to do. We had to play the  2 man 1 leged race. "and Nightmare  is paired with Fred-Bear."

WHAT???????

Goldie's pov

I know ive gotta be tripping soooo bad rn.  

This biznitch did not just pair me with my bully!!!

"oh well" i told myself mentally. I guess im stuck with him for now. I wanted to curse this mother f-king teacher out so bad..... But then i'd get suspended or even expelled so thats not an option. 

Nightmare  walked over to me with the rope we were supposed to use. He looked so pissed. I giggled under my breath, but with my luck, he heard me. 

" oi nerd what in the hell are you laughing about?" He yelled and his voice echoed across the room. Luckly no one really cared. " uh...uhm nothing nightmare" i said in the calmest voice i could muster with my scared ass.  He rolled his eyes and lifted up my leg so he could tie the rope on there. My stupid ass, is just remembering that i was wearing short shorts, aka booty shorts.

"fu*k" I thought. I knew i was boned because of the way he looked at me. "Wtf why are your pants so short?!" he asked, a light pink spreading across his face. 

MY POV

Me low key shipping andi with malky just to piss her off

any ways 

After they all played (im getting lazy and im in school)

They went to lunch find out what happens laterrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!