Chapter 2 ~ The Meeting

Cedric Diggory's P.O.V

I walked to the quidditch pitch and started flying by myself. The feeling of the wind in my hair is amazing. "Cedric I've been looking all over for you!" I slowed down so i was suspended in mid air and looked around. Finally I spotted Cho Chang. Why her? Don't get me wrong she is a nice girl but we hooked up once and now she is acting like she is my gf. She is just so clingy. " Oh sorry," I said remembering she was still there. I started flying down to the ground. " Why don't we get breakfast, Ced?" She said after kissing me, I went rigid but she didn't notice. I nodded my head as an answer to her question.

~ That Evening ~

Oh my I was late for dinner, I was running down the corridor. Everything around me was a blur. Before I knew it I was lying on someone. To be more precise a girl wearing a blue uniform. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I said taking in her appearance, she had wavy blue hair and beautiful gray eyes. She is so beautiful I thought. She was nice and tall but not taller than me. " It's alright I was standing in the way," she said with an american accent. Suddenly Filch was above us. "Mr. Diggory what are you doing here?" he said looking down at the very awkward position I was in with the girl. "I was running late, Sorry." I stuttered while a couple girls snickered at me. " What's so funny girls? As far as I see there is no circus going on , " the blue haired girl said.

 They immediately stopped laughing. Woah powerful  I thought. " What 'appened 'ere?" said a loud voice, "What is this boy doing with Miss Delacour?" I started blushing, "Mr Diggory would you mind getting off of the poor girl?" said a voice, I looked up and identified it as Snape. "Oh yeah sorry again." I said and got up and helped the girl up. "Mr.Diggory how about you go before I take points from hufflepuff." Snape snarled at me. "Oh yeah, Sorry again. " I said and walked to the great hall.