Chapter 14 ~ In the closet

Amelia Delacour's P.O.V

It had been 7 mins. Where are they? "Peeps times up!" Ernest said. The two walked out. I looked for any signs of anything. There was nothing till I noticed Anica's lipstick. It was a bit smooched and Draco had some of it on his lips. Well that confirms everything. Anica sat right next to me. "Hey whenever you get time try fixing your lipstick and wash Draco's lips." I whispered. "OH SHIT" she dragged Draco and went to the bathroom. "Ok now its your turn Ceddy." Ernest said. He spinned the bottle and thing i didn't want to happen happened. For second the whole room was silent. The anica and draco came in and broke the silence. "Whats going on?" Anica asked. "Huh oh right Cedric spinned the bottle and it landed on Amelia." Ernest said. I looked over to Cho who looked furious. Anica sat down next to me. " Um ok you get into the closet. i guess" Ernest said. " good luck " Hermione whispered to me. I stepped in after Cedric. "Um Cedric I wanted to say something." I was just about to say the rest when I was interrupted. "Lemme guess the little something you wanted to say is that you have a crush on me?" Cedric asked. " "How did you kn-" I was broken off by another pair combined in with mine. And of course I kissed him back. 

Draco Malfoy's P.O.V

Where were they? I was worried about what that nasty little hufflepuff would do with my sis. Step sis. Why are you so worried draco isn't she your enemy ? No, shes is my soon to be step sis I can't be her enemy when I'm living with her. Just then the two came out. I took a closer look at my sis. Well just like I expected her lipstick is smooched.