Prologue

Millions Of years Ago, the Evil Sledge tried to Steal the Greatest power in the universe but, an Alien named Keeper Entrusted them to Dinosaurs. As For Sledge He was Blasted Deep into Space. Millions Years later, the Energems have been found and Sledge Returns to Battle A new Team of Heroes.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! Slow Down! That was Years Ago!" An Voice Yelled, "We Are All back to our normal lives!"

"What?"

"My Name Is Tyler And I'm The Red Ranger" He said,  "Let Me Explain My Side Of the Story"

"Well If You Say So"

"Well it all started When..." Tyler Began

                                                                   *****

Tyler's POV 

It all began a few years ago. I was exploring a vast network of caves looking for clues about my dads last known location. The Samson caves. Lava bubbled and boiled below me as I jumped further and further down the rock face. By the time I hit the bottom, I was dripping with sweat from the heat which was about 100 degrees higher then it was outside. I began wandering through the Very Narrow Caverns, Squeezing through cave-ins and watching my footing on loose rocks. A few minutes went by and I found no clues about my dad but I did find a rock shaped like a Megalodon tooth.

Then, from deep in the cave, I heard a roar. It rumbled the ground below me. I wondered what it could be but before I could, a Ink black monster with navy blue eyes began to charge towards me. Without getting a good look at the animals features, I began to run. Fearing For my life, I kept running tripping over every rock and pebble in sight before coming to a path split. I took a left Turn to break line of sight. With my back against the wall, I swiftly grabbed what I thought was a Rock to defend myself but before the Beast ran by, I looked down and covered my head light with my scared and scratched hand. Luckily for me, the beast raged past me. I sighed with Relief. Before Heading back I looked up the wall and noticed a Fossil imbedded in it. I'm pretty sure it was a T-Rex.

"A Dinosaur Fossil! Awesome!" I Said Admiring the bones

That was till, something caught my eye.  A red tint in the rock formation. A ruby maybe? From my utility belt I grabbed my black pocket knife, unsheathed it from its protective case and pried the jewel out of the rock. It landed in my hand in a puff of smoke. I tossed it from hand to hand trying to figure out what it may be.

The jem stone had metallic tips covering the bottom and the top like a protective case. The colour of the jewel was crimson red with darker shades nearer the top and bottom.

I decided to keep a hold of it while I found my way out of the cave. It took a few hours to find the Entrance but once I did, I Heard a lot of Drilling and digging that wasn't there before. I looked to my left. Nothing. I looked to my Right. A young lady wearing a pink t-Shirt with white dungarees and a stripy cardigan was running through the woods chasing after a cloaked figure. 

I climbed up a tall tree to get a better view of my surroundings. The cloaked figure placed a small wooden box upon a rock and just as he was about to open it and take boxes contents, the young woman dashed past in the bushes startling the figure. With small agile strides, I edged my way along a sturdy branch and attached my left over rope to the lower end of it.

"What was that?" The Figure Asked Spinning Around to the bushes, "I Must Be Hearing Things"

The monster spun back around to see the woman take his precious box.

"Hey! Give That Back! That's Mine!" The Figure Yelled

The woman ran as fast as her little legs could take her. The monster, however, began shooting after her.