The Story begins...

It's been years since we defeated Sledge and his Minions. We all went back to our normal lives. We all kept in touch, just to be safe. That includes Koda the Caveman, Ivan the Knight and Heckyl the Keeper of the Dark Energem along With Zenowing, who all went back to their time and their family's. Keeper, who had been watching over the energems, was also keeping in touch when it came to holidays like Christmas and Halloween. Shelby, Tyler and Miss Morgan stayed behind at the Amber beach Dinosaur zoo to take care of the dinosaurs. Even though we had defeated every obstacle that came our way, the most important thing that came out of being a Ranger was the friends we made during that time. Everlasting friendships as Keeper would put it. We all thought it was over. Oh, how wrong we were.

                                                                    *******

Miss Morgan's POV

It was time for the opening of the new baby t-rex exhibit.  There hasn't been an exhibit opening since a few years ago. Tyler and Shelby promised to help me set up for it. They also promised to help me with the Dino bite café, it's been rather busy since the museum became a zoo. Shelby had been busy helping her Father with his ice cream business and Tyler, well he has been out of town with his father exploring caves and climbing mountains. It was nice to know that they are getting on with their lives but, It didn't feel right. I always felt that something was coming, I just didn't know when. Speaking of Tyler, here he comes in is red RV.

I walked towards him. My empty Energem neckless hitting my chest as I walked, It felt weird not waking up and fighting evil.

"Hi Miss Morgan, I mean Kendell" Tyler greeted as he unloaded a Giant red Suitcase from the back of his car. "I wish you could have seen it! The Views Were amazing!"

"Well, maybe next time I can go with you?" I asked "Do you have any pictures?"

"Yea, I do" Tyler answered as he pulled his phone out of his back pocket

Before he could unlock the phone, Shelby burst out of the entrance with a great smile on her face.

"Tyler!" She Yelled as she Sprinted towards me and Tyler

 Shelby jumped into Tyler's arms. Tyler, who had been dating Shelby for two Months, Welcomed the Embrace with a Warm hug.

"It's so good to See you!" Shelby said as she placed her hand on Tyler's Cheek

Enough Sweet talk, I told myself. I glanced at my watch, the Exhibit was going to open in around 15 Minutes! Oh God, we're going to be late!

"Tyler, Shelby, we have to go" I said clapping my hands "We've got roughly 10 minutes to get everything set up before viewing time"

"Got it!"

Tyler, me and Shelby walked into the entrance. It felt weird having friends by my side again.

                                                                  *******

??? POV (Flashback)

Sentai 6. A vile Planet. Soon to be nothing but Ash.

"Bring us in Slowly, Singe" I Commanded "We Don't want anyone Knowing we're Here!"

Singe was a candle-like devil alien who I picked up on my quest to find the Dark Energem. He is an extremely calm, laid-back, ruthless, sadistic, sly, deceitful, narcissistic, and manipulative warrior. He shows off his serious yet sarcastic side in every situation. He was cynical, insubordinate, traitorous, and fearless as he shows no fear in Every fight. Singe has also shown to be somewhat pretentious since he named his Last Blaster after the fact he often killed his enemies with it. I've always took a likening to him. A good warrior, a Loyal at the most.