chapter seven | give em' hell

a/n : enjoy!

i highly recommend playing song above this chapter for a more sensual experience.

Warnings:

Warnings:

None

"Absolutely not." Levi and Amara simultaneously said, arms crossed as they both listened to Hange babble on; it'd been minutes now.

"Oh come on! This is the perfect chance to observe their technique and strength, Levi. And you know it!" Hange pushed, more towards Levi; not really leaving any space for Amara to give her input.

Hange was making it harder & harder to oppose. Levi himself couldn't disagree, it's a solid idea, an efficient way to spend this morning's training; it'd be stupid to turn down. Amara had commendable skills to say the least. She could be of use to them.

With an ounce of hesitation, he agreed. "Very well then."

Amara snapped her head towards him and raised her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry?" She asked, dismayed at the fact that him out of all people would agree to this.

A few groaned, most looked scared, even Connie.

"More like the perfect chance to die!" Sasha cried out.

Both Levi and Amara glared at her; to which she immediately silenced herself, looking away.

"You can't be serious about this." Amara looked back at Levi. She was met with a blank expression, eyes unblinking.

"Oh, but I am." He said peering down at her with lidded eyes. "Everyone line up." He ordered.

They all grunted, but formed a line in front of them. They ran behind each other, none of them wanting to go first.

Ultimately, Sasha was the unlucky individual who was front of the line. She trembled as she stood in front of Amara.

"You know, I'm not going to kill you." Amara consoled, her words not seeming to comfort her.

"For vigilance,  practice primitive moves. And brat," He called. Amara hummed in response, not shifting to face him, his figure already overt in her peripheral. "Do not make direct strikes unless necessary." Levi ordered.

She rolled her eyes and replied, "I'm forced into this and now I can't do anything? What fun."

Levi murmured something incoherent before he moved to the side. "Begin." He ordered.

Sasha continued to shake in front of Amara. From behind her, Connie shoved her forward. She stumbled a couple of steps, then slowly brought her hands into fists up to her face.