𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍

Wakasa took a deep breath to calm himself down and he carefully grabbed the plate before heading out of the kitchen. He went over to Tatsumi and beamed, "Hey! I made you some food. I hope you like it!" Tatsumi looked at Wakasa in complete shock before he asked, "How the hell are you standing right now?! How have you not dried out yet?!" He calmed down and continued, "Did you lie to me and I've just been helping out a bum this entire time?" Wakasa's happiness faded after hearing those last few words and he shook his head. Wakasa explained to him, "No, I haven't been lying to you at all. If I was, I would've already left." He wanted to tell Tatsumi how he felt but he decided not to as he didn't wanna put any further stress on Tatsumi. Tatsumi sighed and took the food Wakasa made before walking into the living room. He set the food on the coffee table before walking into the bathroom. He sighed when he saw that the water in the bathtub hadn't been drained and he pulled out the plug that kept the water inside the bath. He set down on the side of the tub opposite to where Wakasa's towel was on. He walked out of the bathroom and he went back into the living room. He sat down on the couch and he picked up the plate of crab Wakasa made.

He grabbed a pair of chopsticks and he picked up a piece of the crab before taking a bite of it. Tatsumi froze in surprise at how good it tasted. Wakasa was sitting down on the couch with Tatsumi and he watched him eat. The way that Tatsumi froze made Wakasa think that Tatsumi didn't like the food he made. Wakasa frowned and asked Tatsumi, "Do you not like it?" Tatsumi looked over at Wakasa and told him, "No, it's nothing like that. I'm just surprised at how good it tastes since I've never seen you cook before." Wakasa's mood did a complete 180 and he immediately hugged Tatsumi. Tatsumi looked over at Wakasa in slight surprise before smiling a little. Tatsumi looked at his food and he broke off another piece of crab. He offered it to Wakasa and asked him, "You want some?" Wakasa quickly shook his head no and whined, "No, I made it specifically for you, you take every single bite of it." Tatsumi giggled a little bit and replied, "Alright." He looked back at his food and started eating again. Wakasa smiled as he watched Tatsumi gobble down the food.

Tatsumi eventually finished eating and he looked over at Wakasa. He said to him, "So, now that you have legs, what should we do? I mean, you can't just sleep in the bathtub anymore since now you don't have to." Wakasa became hopeful that Tatsumi would let him sleep with him, but he was let down when Tatsumi told him that he would be sleeping on the couch. Wakasa quietly sighed and muttered to himself so Tatsumi wouldn't hear, "I guess that should've been expected. What was I thinking?" Wakasa looked at Tatsumi and replied, "Alright, I guess that works." Wakasa was disappointed and it was very obvious, but Tatsumi didn't seem to notice somehow.

Tatsumi heard a knock on the door and he got up from the couch. He walked away from Wakasa and went to get the door. When he opened it up, he was greeted by none other than Kasumi. Her signature pigtails lightly sway in the breeze as she moved from side to side, showing off her new spring dress for Tatsumi. Kasumi looked at Tatsumi and asked him, "So, what do you think of my outfit, Onii-chan?" Tatsumi softly smiled and replied, "Well Kasumi-chan, it looks pretty on you." Kasumi blushed a little bit as she had a crush on Tatsumi despite him being her older brother and every little nice thing Tatsumi would say to her made her heart skip a beat. Kasumi jumped out at Tatsumi and hugged him tightly. She beamed, "Thank you so much Oni-chan!" Tatsumi looked at her, a little bit overwhelmed by the sudden hug. He then gave her another soft smile before hugging her back. Kasumi asked him, "So, where's that mermaid guy? Is he still in your bathtub?" Tatsumi answered her, "Oh...about that, he somehow manage to grow legs and he's on the couch right now." Wakasa peeked over from the couch and said to Kasumi, "Hey there Kasumi-chan." He softly smiled at her and Kasumi looked at him in shock. Kasumi replied, "Woah! Onii-chan wasn't kidding when he said you grew legs Wakasa-kun! How did this happen?" Wakasa explained, "I don't know Kasumi-chan, I just woke up and there they were." Kasumi let go of Tatsumi and went over to Wakasa. She leaned in and aggressively whispered into his ear, "Don't you dare do anything to me or my precious Tatsumi now that you have legs, do you understand me?!" Wakasa giggled a little bit and replied, "Alright Kasumi, I won't do anything. Geez." Kasumi gave a quick nod and huffed before walking away from him. Tatsumi walked over to the couch and sat down beside Wakasa. Tatsumi suddenly got an idea and asked Wakasa, "So... now that you have legs, do you wanna go out somewhere and spend the day with Kasumi?" Wakasa nodded and excitedly answered, "Yeah, that sounds like fun! Let's do it!" Tatsumi smiled a little and replied, "Alright, let go then." Tatsumi got up and Wakasa followed. Tatsumi walked out the door and Wakasa along with Kasumi followed him out the door.