Untitled Part 2

A/N: It's not Friday but here's an early update. I'm a little nervous about this chapter, still, I hope it's enjoyable.

I apologize for any mistakes or medical inaccuracies.

Serkan could not explain the sense of urgency, of panic creeping over him. His heart felt like it was going to beat right out his chest, his throat kept closing and he had this explicable fear flowing through his system and he could think of nothing but Eda.

She had to be okay. He had gotten to know her and God, she was amazing. She was fun, beautiful, talented, smart, funny, caring, forgiving, the list went on. She was so many things and he found he cared for her deeply. He couldn't imagine something happening to her. Hadn't she suffered enough?

He parked his car and jogged across the hospital parking lot and ran through the doors, and up to the counter, he was about to demand where Eda was when he heard Melek's voice.

He whirled around, Melo had tears streaming down her eyes, her body shaking as she stood in front of Eda's aunt who was in tears her arms wrapped around herself.

He noticed the blood on Melo's hand. His stomach turned violently with the knowledge it was Eda's blood.

"I don't know how long she was there!" Melo cried. "If I have gotten there sooner, if I had just met her there-"

"You couldn't have changed what happened," Ceren was with them and her words were spoken softly. "Sometimes bad things just happen."

Serkan moved away from the counter and walked closer to Eda's family his heart in his throat.

"But why do they keep happening to Dada?!" Melo cried distressed. "This shouldn't be happening. Dada doesn't deserve this! And even if she makes it she could still lose the baby!"

"Baby?" Serkan's voice shook, his heart thudding in his chest. "What baby!?"

Melo whirled around, her eyes widening at the sight of him. "Eniste?"

Despite Eda and Serkan not being together, she continued to call him that. Serkan would never admit it out loud but he liked it. She was just so happy and sweet and he liked her as a person.

"What baby? Where's Eda?" he asked, his voice shaking.

"She's with the doctors," Ayfer answered. "They're doing everything they can for her and the baby."

"She's pregnant with my child?" Serkan asked but didn't need the confirmation. Everything inside of him was screaming that he and Eda created that child together before he lost his memory.

"Oh, God," Serkan groaned, he clutched at his heart as it pounded almost painfully against his ribs, he stumbled back, his feet feeling unsteady beneath him.

Melo acted quickly grabbing his arm to steady him and led him over to a chair, easing him into it.

"Abi," Engin appeared suddenly with Piril. Serkan hadn't even seen them.

Serkan stared off unseeingly not noticing Leyla and Erdem in the corner, somber. He couldn't see anyone.

"Serkan?" Ceren asked as she moved closer with Ayfer.

Serkan didn't react, didn't move, didn't flinch.

Melo placed her hand on his shoulder gently, squeezing and his eyes snapped up to hers. They were wide with shock and fear. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"No," Serkan's voice shook. "No, I am not okay? How could she had not have said anything?"

"I don't think she knew?" Melo confessed. "She's been so stressed and so focused on taking care of the company and trying to get you to remember, dealing with Selin, she forgot to care for herself."