Untitled Part 3

A/N: Once again I apologize for any inaccuracies and hope you enjoy this chapter.

Selin was running out of options. Her every attempt to get rid of Eda had failed and now she could barely get her alone.

What the fuck was she going to do? How the hell was she going to get rid of Eda and that damn baby she was carrying?

How was she going to keep Serkan now that he seemed to remember everything?

How do you keep someone who was never yours, to begin with?

What did she have to do to matter to him the way Eda mattered?

What the hell was it that made Serkan believed Eda was the perfect person for him when logically it was her who was perfect for him.

He said it himself once that logically they made sense. She just needed Serkan to see that she was it for him and accept it.

However, Eda needed to be completely out of the picture if that was going to happen.

Maybe her only option left was to ensure that Eda got into a horrific car accident. She needed something that couldn't be tied back to her. Something that wasn't suspicious.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The next time Eda woke up she was less disoriented. She looked at Serkan in surprise to see him. "Serkan, what are you doing here?"

"I told you," Serkan sat gently beside her and placed his hand tenderly against her cheek. "I wasn't going anywhere."

Eda shook her head, her heart lurching in her chest. "That was just a dream. It wasn't real. You don't want to be here with me. You-"

"There is nowhere else I would rather be than right here. With you." Serkan cut her off firmly. "Eda, I remember everything. Every single moment with you. From the moment we met to when we said goodbye on our wedding day."

Tears filled Eda's eyes. "Don't play with me Serkan, I couldn't handle such a cruel joke,"

His thumb brushed away a stray tear. It hurt to think she thought him capable of such cruelty. "I know I have been hurtful and unkind since I came back, especially to you. I hate myself for it but I can promise you those days are over. I, the man who loves you more than anything would never set out to cause you pain or hurt you. Intentionally or otherwise. I hope you can forgive me and allow me to spend the rest of our lives making up for every mean word I said or action I did that caused you pain." Serkan reached in his jacket, pulling her ring from his pocket, staring into her eyes, he took her hand and slipped the ring back on her finger. "I hope you don't mind that I had Layla ordered it fixed while you were out."

Her engagement flower ring was no longer the necklace he turned into and was resting perfectly on her finger once again.

"I love you," Eda said, her voice filled with emotion. "And I still want to grow old with you and spend all my days with you by my side."

"Good." Serkan reached up to his shirt and lifted a chain from his neck, removing the ring and carefully back onto his finger, tears gathering in his own eyes as a feeling of rightness filled him. He leaned forward pressing his lips against her forehead and then, moving down to press a kiss to her cheek, he moved to her lips, brushing his lips across hers in a feather-light caress.

The door to her room opened and a throat cleared. Serkan pulled back to see Eda's doctor entering the room. "Ms. Yilmaz, you're awake. That's good to see."

"We've been monitoring you closely since you were brought in by your friend. Luckily, she found you when she did. Without her, I am quite certain you could have bled out. You had some broken bones, cracked ribs, and a concussion. You had some swelling on the blade but we've been monitoring it closely and has gone down on its own. Now, I'm sure you're worried for the baby so we're going to get them checked out," he moved toward an ultrasound machine willing it closer to the bed.