Chapter 1: Beginning of a nightmare

A loud ringtone was the first thing that woke up Catherine from her deep slumber. With a sigh, she woke up and pick the phone that kept blasting like drums.

"What do you want?" She asked her caller. Her voice was raspy due to the amount of Jack Daniels she chugged last night in her birthday party. Hangover was never a good way to wake up. 

"So, how about we check out that tattoo parlor now?''

After thirty minutes later, gulping down Advil and dressed in a tank and shorts, she found herself in a tattoo parlor with her crazy friend Aria.

"I don't wanna do this," Catherine told Aria like thousands time but she was a girl who never listened.

"But it looks so good in your neck. Try this for me, please." Pouted her crazy friend.

"Fine! Only for you." Catherine replied getting irritated.

It was a crown like tattoo, that oddly looks great on her neck. They wanted the same tattoo as their friendship sign so Aria wanted Catherine to try it first.

"Oh my..it's awesome. I also want to take this." Aria said cheerfully looking at the artist with hopeful eyes.

"Sorry, I'm off the road today. Come back later, lady." The artist looked bored as he took his things in a bag and walked off from the parlor, but not before kicking them out. 

Catherine and Aria looked at each other thinking about his weirdness and finally walked toward Aria's Car.

But then it started raining.

"How are we going to drive through rain now? " Catherine asked her friend with a sigh. She wasn't a very fond of driving in a rain.

Aria looked back at her like 'Are-you-kidding-me' face and asked, "Where is raining? You sure you don't have a hangover?"

Catherine looked at her friend shocked. Suddenly wind started to blow violently like a storm was coming. Then it started to dark, She was going to faint, she knew.

"You are not fainting. You are coming home."

She thought What was going on? She didn't see anyone and it was talking to her!

"What the hell is going on?" She asked angrily trying to see anything in the storm.

She was middle of a hurricane for god sake! Then as suddenly it started, it stopped. She looked around, to her surprise there was a freaking mansion standing in front of her.

Are you kidding me! She thought again. She started to panic.

"No vulgar word please." Said the voices again.

"Who are you and where am I?" She demanded.

"You are where you should be."

This time a face turned towards her. It was a face of a hot boy wearing a ridiculous white shirt and pants, designed to be worn in the 18th century. He had black eyes, long eyelashes and blond hair that badly needed a cut. She was dumbstruck, unable to form words.

"You are chosen. Welcome to our kingdom."

What! She couldn't believe her own ears. Was she dreaming again?

"No, you are not. It's real, don't you feel it?"

She chose to ignore that the person just talked her mind. Instead, she asked, "How was I chosen?"

"It's in your neck. The tattoo of the chosen."

A tattoo! Are you freaking kidding me!  She thought wildly. She was the verge of losing her mind.

"It's not ladylike. Stop cursing. Your Highness is waiting for you."

She was speechless. No-one listened to something like this melodious voice every day. Then she remembered Aria.

"Oh shoot. Where is my friend, is she here too?" She asked fearfully. It's starting to freak her out again. Who wouldn't be freaked out now?

"You are a stubborn one, don't you?" He said and chuckled. She was in awe. She never heard anyone chuckling like that, it was a beautiful sound only meant for heaven creatures.

"Um...you know since I can read mind so you should take a shield. Don't worry I will teach you but first, we don't want to angry a Queen."

"A Queen?" This time she was surely going to have a heart attack.

"Shall we?''

She couldn't do anything besides follow him. she doesn't even know where she was. She just knew she had a freaking tattoo and the next thing she knows she was in some Disneyworld's kingdom *notes the humor.* She was pretty tired too.

"After you."

Instantly she felt cold as the hands holding her left. She didn't even realize when he was holding her hands. As he walked ahead of her, she followed him to the path of her doom. Walking inside, she gasped. It was really a huge mansion. It can even beat Disney princess castles. The decorations were old but peaceful. They were in hall-room that was so huge that she had to snap her neck 90 angles to see that.

"Welcome, Catherine; dear. We were all waiting for you. Casper, did you took good care of our princess?" A new voice said.

She turned to see that there was a throne in the middle of the room. There was sitting a middle-aged woman dressed as a queen outfit. She was so stunning for her own age that she had to open and close her mouth in shock. Then again who came in here in the first place?

"Catherine I know you are scared. But we won't harm you. You were chosen by the tattoo. We needed a human princess for our kingdom. This tattoo chooses its shelter. It's magical. When it chooses someone then it means she is the princess. We need you. Meet Casper, he is your mentor. He will teach you everything and anything you need to know. You should have a vision of us though. " The women frowned.

Catherine took it all in her head and gasped. It was going to be so hard but then she oddly smiled.

"All understood. Where I'm living? I'm a little tired so. ..."

"Oh Casper, take the lady to her room and try to be friendly. We don't want our princess to be run away." She joked smiling. Even her smile was stunning.

Then it clicked. "Um...what are you people? I mean no offense you look like a human but obviously not. Are you vampire..s?" She asked fearfully. This time the guy named Casper laughed being amused.

"Oh, Catherine it's going to be fun teaching you." He said between laughing.

"Oh don't tease our princess. We are not vampires but immortal. We age slowly. Now go. You Will learn eventually. You are one of us now."

As the Queen dismissed them, she followed Casper through the hall-room to the staircases. Casper stopped at a door and opened it, letting her enter.

"Welcome to Ultra, Princessa."

And she realized for the first time it was going to the beginning of a nightmare.

***

New style, new book. Hope u guys enjoy and give me some feedback!