Home Repair

Author's Note: I'm so sorry I haven't been active lately! The last few weeks have been full of finals that are a major part of my grade, so I've been studying and hoping that I passed! Anyways here's a short fic with Wally and Jade being wholesome dumb assess.

Summary: Jade and Wally attempt to repair the sink, but get sidetracked.

Jade: Are you sure we shouldn't call someone, you know like my mom, or your uncle, or better yet Dick! Or just wait for Artemis and Roy to come home from the store?

Wally: Sis for the last time its just a leaky sink. We take out one small pipe swap in a new one and presto the master bathroom is complete!

Jade: I still don't know bro. Remember what happened with the kitchen rewiring? Now using the microwave starts the ceiling fan spinning.

Wally: We'll be fine! We got this. Just image all the strawberry ice cream you could eat. Praises from us doing something useful for once! Doesn't that sound cool!

*Jade's phone goes off*

Jade *biting her lip while checking her latest message*: Artemis says to make sure we turn the water off before we loosen the pipe.

Wally: Fucking seriously? Just how dumb do they think we are???

Jade: Sometimes Roy texts me pictures of food instead of a shopping list. Because I either forget the list, lose the list, or I don't know what he's talking about. It's a wonder I'm still aloud to go shopping alone.

Wally: Sis come on I know we lose stuff often, but that seems a bit much...

Jade: You can't say anything because Artemis has to call you constantly to remind you that your shopping for groceries not candy.

Wally: You didn't have to call me out like that:(

Jade: Yeah well I'm not the one who managed to spend half of Bruce Wayne's money on cheese balls.. and that guy is like a Trillionaire!

Wally: We never speak of that again, he still thinks Dick did that. :)

Jade: You're lucky I haven't snitched yet, I'm still pissed you didn't invite me. :(

Wally: You were sick with the Flu, is Roy and Artemis were watching you even harder than they normally do. Not like you could do anything, would've most likely died cold and alone if you weren't likable.

Jade:......

Wally: Wait- No don't cry I'm sorry!

Jade: *Sniffling sadly*

Wally: I'll convince Roy to make chocolate covered strawberries when he gets back!

Jade: Really?

Wally: Yeah really!