Violet

Name: Violet Florence
Age: 16
Gender: Trans Female
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5 feet 3 inches
Nationality: American
Family: Mother (alive), Father (alive), Brother (alive)

Name: Violet FlorenceAge: 16Gender: Trans FemaleSexuality: StraightHeight: 5 feet 3 inchesNationality: AmericanFamily: Mother (alive), Father (alive), Brother (alive)

Violet is the master of sarcasm and dark humor. She'll sometimes say things and nobody will know if she's joking or if she's serious. Violet is actually nice when you don't give her a reason to be mean. Still though, sometimes she'll throw shade just to watch people blow up over it.

A little bit of backstory:
When Violet told her parents they were not surprised at all. They had had their suspicions for quite some time. She had told her brother long before as he was the only person she trusted at the time.

Violet has always been very determined. Once she led a successful protest against a store that had fired a hardworking employee over the fact that they were transgender. Violet does not take crap from anybody for any reason. She even cussed out a Karen at the grocery store for being rude to the cashier.

Side Note: This character was originally made for Tales of a Middle Schooler's Crazy Life