Dumbo

"What the fuckk? Do you realise…..", as Draken lifted up his helmet he saw a bunch of men behind Y/N. 

She just stared at him standing still. 

"Yo old farts, aren't you guys too old for this?" He walked ahead leaving her behind. 

"Who the fuck are you?" Those men replied. 

"Telling my name would be a waste of time" he ran towards them and started punching all of them directly in their faces. 

In a split of seconds, the somewhat between 15 to 20 mens none remain standing. 

After finishing up, he returned back towards her. 

He was dressed in black jacket, white dragon imprinted shirt, the usual black shoes and his bike gloves. 

"You should've picked up your call, dumbo",he pat her head. 

"Come sit", he says, starting his bike and pushing the accelerator button.

She sits down. 

On the way she felt weak in her knees and fell on his back as she looked at the back of his head. 

Draken noticed her heartbeat. It was accelerating more than his bike. It was thumping more than the sound of the bike. He noticed it. Suddenly his cheeks went red. She didn't realise it. 

"Kenchin, where are you gonna go?", she asked softly. 

"Not far, I'll start a bike shop in tokyo, I've always wanted to", he replied. 

"Sano kun?", she asked. 

"Hmm", he replied in a soft voice.