Ships part 1

Loading Y/N into chapter.

Loading.....

Arrived...

"Welcome Y/N!"

"Now first is future relationships" I yell at the large group. They look around guessing and hoping who the other person is. While others already knowing.

"This also includes exposing relationships as they moves from now to the future and stayed together." I say looking at a of couple people in the group.

I turn on the screen

Loading picture.....

Loading.....

Access granted!

"The first couple relationships are going to be the ones that are dating now, and are still dating in the future" I tell the group, some nod. While others turn away.

"Here we go, the first one is from their childhood!" I say clicking on a photo.

"Its Kacchan when he was younger!" Deku said not realizing the other boy laying down in the back seat

"Who's the black haired kid?" Aizawa asked confused a bit about the other kid.

"Oh I know! Thats Kirishima as a child!" Mina yelled as she has known kirishima since the end of grad school. Which confused them even more than they already were.

"But his hair is red?" Sero said in a asking manner. They all thought that was a great question as they didn't know the answer.

"I dyed my hair red..." Kirishima said not really liking the memory's of when his hair was black.

"Then, isn't this relationships?" Toga asked confusedly as the rest still didn't get it as well.

"Here let me just show you this" I say with a light sigh before clicking on the next photo.

"MY SHIP SIDLED!" Mina yelled out jumping up off her chair before jumping up and down then sitting back down

"MY SHIP SIDLED!" Mina yelled out jumping up off her chair before jumping up and down then sitting back down. Kaminari did the same as he shipped the two as well. The rest of the group were either shocked, happy for them or didn't care. Shigaraki really didn't care but he felt happy for them but hid that fact.