01

I woke up from my 6 hour sleep.. brush my teeth and eat and ofc take a bath.. "Mom where's my sweater?" I asked my mom and then i remembered that she died from car crash.. i bursted crying..
All what is left to me is my alcoholic, abusive dad.
i got inside of my parents bedroom without knocking and making sounds to get money for my lunch beacuse i know that my dad won't give me money..
I saw my dad there sleeping with his new girl that looks musty... There was alcohol bottle and things that can make a lot of sounds laying in the floor so I carefully get his wallet that was laying in the floor..
After getting  his wallet i got into my room and get all the things I need such as clothes and more..
I packed water with me because it's important.. after that i quickly ran away and bursted crying, i remember all the memories... My dad wasn't really that bad but got worse when he got fired from work... To the fact that he abused my mom and me.. but now thank God I'm free.. but it'll be so fun if i have my mom with me.. i should have run away faster so i can bring my mom with me.. i am so dumb.. i sang figth song while running..
I bumped to someone "I'm so sorry!!" Then helped him get the files that got all over the ground beacuse i knocked into him..
It's okay.. he said.. i look up he was taller than me.. we got into an eye contact for minutes.. then he looked at he's watch.. " I'm getting late! Good bye"
He goes inside he's car.."wait what's your nam- i got cut up..
Jam malignos POV:
I wish I can know him.. he was so handsome.. ugh! Jam get into your self you don't even know him! What if he's a bad guy.. no thats not good..
I finally got into myself after zooming for over a minute..
I got my bag that is in my back hanging, i opened in and chack my dad's wallet... No MY wallet..
While counting how many money i heard a sudden ring in my phone.. i expected it to be my bestie but i looked at the name and it was my dad..
I was about to not answer it but what if something bad happened..
I answered it and my dad rant shit and i ended the call.