06

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing, i got up, got ready and decided to make my school out. I stopped by at a convenience store to get lunch. I saw their Oli london oppa, i tried to reach you to him but I remembered that what the girls talked about, i Don't want to get him into a problem... I also spended the yesterday night thinking about him and President Du30, doesn't bongo and Du39 just looks so good together?!! I snapped out of it, hopefully he didn't saw me, but he did..
He catched up to me, "hey.."
"Um hi.." the awkwardness was the worts and the road your standing up and where you both exactly met since day one was horrifyingly quiet..
" Did i did something bad?" Oli london broke the silence.. "You did nothing wrong, I'm sorry, k just don't want to 'cause you troubl- i got cut up like usual but at this type it's now his phone... Someone called her, the voice was familiar, it soundedl like a girl, i heard beforez but i don't know when?.."
I checked my watch and I'm getting late... uGh again..

I ran up, got my bike and drove to my school as fast as I can..

I wasn't greated by the teacher or something like that, i continue to walk inside the classroom and sat in my seat place...

To be continued