The dye vessels are all steam-fired

There willalways be a need for medium-sized manufacturers that are close to the market, able to deliver nichemarket products quickly and efficiently. We are shipping to China, India, Mexico, South America,while the United States remains our largest market." Berger said. "Canada has a name for qualityaround the world. In these foreign markets, it is all about finding the right distributor to carrya higher-end line." The new Clayton boiler delivers reliable and energy-efficient performance, offering rapidresponse to fluctuating load demands and eliminating hazardous steam explosions.

It also has lowmaintenance requirements.Gaining Boiler Edge Going back to the days of the old Montreal Woollens plant, MW Canada has had a long-standingpartnership with Brampton, Ont.-based Clayton Sales & Service Ltd. In the 1970s, MW Canadainstalled a steam generator boiler in the Cambridge manufacturing plant,

and it worked steadfastlyuntil it was replaced a few years ago with a new Clayton 250-horsepower boiler. MW Canada'smaintenance department still uses the previous steam generator as a back-up system. In any manufacturing plant, the loss of production affects the bottom line. Customers expectproduct on time, and to specification, every time. If it is not, there are always ramifications. "

We realized the old steam generator boiler was coming to the end of its life after 30 yearsof loyal service. So, we put in a new Clayton boiler," Berger said. "We require steam for ourdyehouse, where we are dyeing yarns and fabrics 24 hours a day, as well as for our finishing lines.The dye vessels are all steam-fired. This is how we heat our water.

The dye process wholesale Inherently Flame Retardant fabric, controllable water temperatures. With product in a three-hour dye cycle, a loss ofsteam can ruin a large quantity of material. Rework can be very costly. "MW Canada has been a Clayton customer for many years," he continued. "The new Clayton steamgenerator is smaller, better and more efficient. We have been very happy with our boilers and thecustomer support service."