Part 1

Taeyeon was awestruck, to say the least. It was not the first time though, and was always caused by the same person. The first one was a couple years ago, when a girl started dancing on the stage with a skin-tight outfit and pink ribbons on Britney Spears' Three. The second one was in December two years after, when the very same girl - her girlfriend for a year then - danced with a red crop-top sweater, black shorts that hung just above her bum, and stockings that could make anyone gulp upon seeing them. They had a huge fight because of that outfit - Taeyeon being the overprotective girlfriend and the other being the infamous tease - and a hot make-up sex at the end of the night.

And now, her jaw dropped when she saw the video on her phone. The sexy pink dress, that cleavage, those slender legs, but it was essentially... the colorful expression from her beautiful face. One second she was smiling widely, next she was pouting in annoyance, then she just smiled throughout the dance. How can someone be cute, sexy, and witty at the same time? She couldn't believe that was the same girl who cried in her arms a month ago, saying she was worried about her performance.

"You're drooling."

Hyoyeon's monotone voice snapped Taeyeon from her trance and she immediately closed her mouth. They were the only ones left in the house, as the other girls had their own schedules, including Sunny. Taeyeon seemed to forgot it though, entranced by the streaming video on her phone.

Yes, she was watching Sunny's Singing in the Rain public showcase video. The two-minute video was enough to make Taeyeon jaw-drop, and she couldn't imagine sitting quietly through the musical!

"Was that Sunny's showcase you were watching?" Hyoyeon asked while stroking Vivian's fur absentmindedly.

"...yeah it was."

Hyoyeon scoffed. The great Kim Taeyeon bowed down on a girl - a younger and shorter one at that. "You're so whipped."

Taeyeon glared, ashamed at the embarrassing fact. "I am not! Anyone would jaw-drop from a sight like this!"

The younger of the two looked down on Taeyeon's phone as the latter shoved the video under her nose and she silently agreed; Sunny looked stunning. But she wouldn't admit that, of course, at least not in front of her fellow midget who was fuming she could even see fire breathing out of her nose.

"I don't get it."

"That's what I said last night when I saw you glaring at Min just because she was talking to some other people in the club."

Hyoyeon's ears perked up at the mention of the name and glared at Taeyeon, who was busy replaying the video. She kept glaring as Taeyeon pause the video at some parts, as if she was looking for something. The dancing queen picked up her dog and walked to her room, casually saying, "Nothing you haven't seen before down there."

Taeyeon picked up the nearest sofa pillow and threw it at Hyoyeon, who dodged it easily. "I was NOT looking at her panties! She wore pink underpants underneath the dress!"

"I wasn't even implying for that, you pervert!" Hyoyeon shouted back from her room.

###

Taeyeon tapped her fingers at the wheel of her Benz impatiently, eyes scanning the surroundings, as if the girl she was waiting for would pop out of nowhere. Her eyes would glance at the clock on the dashboard every now and then, but it showed the same hour and minutes as it was ten seconds prior: 11.10. She insisted that she would pick Sunny up from her radio broadcast, and the latter just sighed in compliance. Sunny texted her just before her broadcast ended, saying that she would have a short meeting before she came home, but being the impatient young woman that she was, Taeyeon parked her car neatly at the back of the building thirty minutes before.