Part 1

Ian: Are you a frustrated dog owner? Are you tired of dog training fads and paying for expensive obedience schools that just don't seem to work? Well so was I. That's why I created this instructional video that will show you how to train your dog using the clapback technique. A dog can be a great addition to your household but, they aren't very smart. Communicating with your dog while annunciating each word with claps guarantees to keep their attention long enough to hear your message. Just watch these dog owners as they apply the clapback technique.

Courtney: Stop pooping in the hot tub!

Shayne: Stop barking at the houseplants!

Olivia: Stop trashing me on Reddit!

Damien: Stop cheering for Thanos!

Courtney: Stop using your picture for my Tinder profile!

Shayne: Stop telling people I borrow your leash for bedroom stuff!

Olivia: Stop telling the police I steal your dog treats! *Stop claps* You have not been keeping count of them. You can't even open the bag.

Damien: Stop telling the cat I hide catnip between my legs!

Courtney: Stop asking me to check the bottom of our neighbor's shoes! *Stop claps* He's in a wheelchair! The soles aren't wearing out! He really is paralyzed! I don't care if you don't trust him!

Shayne: Stop referring to me and your girlfriend as your two favorite bitches!

Olivia: Stop telling my fiancé I'm a flight risk! *Stop claps* I'm not going to leave him at the altar!

Damien: Stop sending my parents Pro Choice pamphlets! *Stop claps* It's too late! I'm already an adult!

Ian: Well done everyone. Don't delay, order your video right now and let me show you how to clapback at your dog.