FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

*Students squealing*

"What the heck is going on?" i murmured to myself.

"Omg sis look! He's here! One of the most famous male figure skater in the country!" Yna said.

"I don't even know him, aaaand~ I'm not interested so let's go it's our first day of school I don't wanna be late!"
I grabbed her hand and walked towards our classroom.

"Hmmp! KJ" she whines, i just giggled.

We arrived at our classroom and ofcourse my bestfriend, my seatmate hahaha. Couple minutes had passed and finally our first period teacher arrived.

"Okay goodmorning class, I'm Miss Rodriguez your Math teacher. It's nice meeting you guys." she said.

Bloody hell. Math? First period?! Argh I'm so unlucky. Well, i hope my new classmates wouldn't act like jerks unlike last year.

*knock knock*

"Goodmorning ma'am, I'm sorry I'm late."
The boy said. He quickly entered the room and sat behind us. Suddenly i heard the other girls giggling and silently squealing.

"Next time don't be late. I don't want any of my students to be late. If you do so, just go straight to the detention room. Understood?" Ms. Rodriquez said.

"Yes ma'am." we said in unison.

The discussion went smoothly and now it's almost break time. I remembered something.

"Hey Yna, who is this 'famous figure blabla'
are u saying earlier?" i quietly asked her.

"Oh, he's Lee Heeseung from St Peters Lutheran College also known as Dwight School Seoul" wow. The academical finances there costs more than my student loans!

"Really? They must be rich huh." she raised her eyebrows.

"Of course they are! Do you know how many medals does he have? It's almost like a hundred or somethi-"
Yna was cut off by a voice.

"A hundred and seven, actually."
he said behind us. It was him, Lee Heeseung.

I faced him and he smiled at me.
I look red as tomato now.
Wow, that teeth is brighter than my future.
I didn't expect him to be this kind.

"Oh, sorry i didn't mean to talk about your personal life." I nervously said. I pinched Yna's finger signaling her to stop staring at him.

*bell rings*

"Class dismissed!" Ms. Rodriquez exclaimed.

"Well-uh see you around then, Heeseung." We quickly went out of the classroom and ran straight to the canteen.

HEESEUNG'S POV

My first day of school was so unlucky.
First, i was robbed by many girls and second, I'm late for my first class. What a bummer.

'Y/n is sitting right infront of me. Does she remembers me? Maybe not, that was like 7 years ago.'

I heard them talking about me so i moved my chair closer a little bit and listened.
They're talking about my figure skating career. Her friend knows me that much? maybe she's a fan.

"A hundred and seven, actually." i said confidently.

Y/n faced me with a nervous face. Lol she looks so cute. I smiled at her. She blushed hard and can't even look at me straight in the eyes. How can i resist her?