CHAPTER 1

HEESEUNG'S POV

I skipped lunch and decided to buy a strawberry frappé at the café near our school. I was waiting for my order when i noticed someone. 'Yn?'
Who's that guy? Is he her boyfriend?
They're laughing together.

'What's this feeling?'

I just ignored them and quickly left.
I hope Y/n didn't saw me, she might think that I'm stalking her haha.

Y/N'S POV

My brain can't process the situation right now, who is he? i mean, yeah he's Park Sunghoon but why is he so famous?

"Is Y/n here?" he asked while his eyes were wandering around.

"Uhm yeah? I'm here why?" i raised my right hand and waved. He walked towards me.

"Here's your wallet, the waitress gave it back to me earlier because you dropped it infront of the café." He said while giving me my wallet.

"Oh, my bad. Thankyou!" He said welcome and quickly left the room. I can hear my schoolmates whispering with each other. It looks like they're talking about me.

"I need an acceptable reason y/n!" Yna said. I'm so confused.

"Uhmm, remember what i said earlier? that i met a guy? It's him." Her eyes widened and covered her mouth.

"WHAT THE H*LL?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She asked.

"Uh yeah? why?" i raised my eyebrow

"Are you kidding me? Park Sunghoon? The son of Mr. Park? The owner of this school?"
She exclaimed. I froze.

'No way! oh. my. god! for sure many girls will talk about me and they'll hate me!'

"You're joking, right?" I'm so nervous right now. I can still feel those gazes from the girls around me.

"Lol y/n, you know what? goodluck with your school year. HAHAHAHA" yup, i know what she meant. I'M IN TROUBLE.

*TIME SKIP 5PM*

I can't focus at the discussion earlier because I'm worried and scared that they might hate me because of what Sunghoon did earlier, they might also think that we're dating. Oh God, please help me.

Yna already left the school and I'm still looking for my cousin Ni-ki. Where the heck is that kid? Maybe he's playing basketball. I know he loves basketball.

I went to the basketball court and saw him playing with another guy. I picked up his bag and shouted.

"Yah Ni-ki! Let's go home! I'm tireeeed~"
They stopped playing and looked at me.

Wait, is that?
'Heeseung?'

They walked towards me and i was just staring at Heeseung. His necktie was loose, just with his white longs sleeves, 2 upper buttons were undone and covered with sweat. Damn.

He stared right into my eyes while breathing heavily. His sweat were dripping down to his adam's apple. I gulped.

"Y/n? Noona? hello~" Ni-ki was waving his hand infront of me. My soul went right back to the reality.