CHAPTER 3

SUNGHOON'S POV

I woke up with a heavy rain and thunderstorms. We all slept in the living room. My head hurts so bad.
I looked around and everyone is still sleeping except for Jake.

"Bro, where's y/n?." i asked him while yawning

"She's still sleeping at Jay's room, why?"

"I'm just worried because of what happened last night." Jake quickly stood up.

"I'm gonna check her temperature." i just nod my head.

I can't feel my body, i feel so dizzy and i think I'm gonna faint any minute now. I decided to lay down again and sleep.

Y/N'S POV

I'm still half asleep because i slept very late last night. It's already 7am in the morning but the surroundings are dark because of the storm.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"I thought you're still sleeping." i look at him.

"Jake? what brings you here?" i asked.

"I was going to check your temperature. You know, we never know if you have fever or not." he replied while waving the thermometer.

"Okay."

We checked my temp and luckily, I'm not sick. Maybe because of Sunghoon.

"Wait Jake wait for me!" he's about to leave the room but i can't stop worrying about Sunghoon, maybe he's the one who's having a fever right now.

We went to the living room and immediately checked Sunghoon. I touched his forehead with my palm.

"Oh God, Sunghoon your fever's so high"
I ran towards the kitchen and got some clean wet face towel. I put it on Hoon's forehead.

"You shouldn't have done that. Now you're sick because of me." i murmured to myself.

I stayed here in the living room for hours until they woke up, except for Sunghoon. I'm so worried about him.

Ni-ki tapped my shoulders

"Noona, it looks like we're stuck here for days, look outside it's dangerous."

"Yeah, maybe. I'll tell mom don't worry, besides Jay's here. It'll be fine okay?"

Ni-ki just nod his head and continued sipping his morning milk.

"Hey y/n, how are you?" Heeseung sat beside me holding a bowl of ramen.

"I'm fine, how about you? how's sleep? hahaha."
He chewed his noodles first before answering, his mouth were full of noodles and his cheeks are filled with it. He's so cute.

"I can't sleep well last night, I'm kinda scared of thunderstorms." he laughed.

"Really? omg same! Lol i remembered someone who's very afraid of thunderstorms back in elementary." i replied.