butter era pt.2

namvhope <- made it up Idk what it's actually called

namjoon- bottom

taehyung- top

hoseok- top

TEXT:

Namjoon excitedly bit his lip as he got off his spinning chair and walked up to his studio door after the loud knock on it.

He hid his body behind the door so when he opened the door only his head could be seen. "Hey um some people were complaining about hearing some weird noises from in here?" It was Bang PD (Hitman Bang)

"Oh-" fuck he shouldn't have fucked himself so well. "Um I had trouble coming up with song lyrics sorry, I won't do that again I promise." Namjoon quickly came up with an excuse and apologized.

"Oh that's okay but yes please don't do that again, I'll leave you to it." Bang PD smiled and fled.

But right before Namjoon could close the door, someone's hand waved in the empty space between the door and the doorway.

"Hey Namjoon," Hoseok smirked at him when he put his head at the empty space. "What was all that about?"

Namjoon opened the door a little more to see for himself if Bang PD wasn't there anymore, and for his luck he was gone. "I think I fucked myself too good for my own good... erm I was too loud."

He heard Hoseok chuckle, "did I come first?" He asked.

"Fuck you beat me to it." Both Hoseok and Namjoon turned their heads to see Taehyung pout, and trying to catch his breath. "Can I still come in you though? I was so close to coming first anyway, Bang PD stopped me to talk about the menu at the cafeteria." This made the other two males laugh.

"I guess I can let you pass just cause Bang PD stopped you." Namjoon considered it. "Right come in now." He walked backward as he opened the door.

They walked right in and Namjoon closed his door afterwards.

"So this is the famous pink dildo?" Hoseok chuckled as he looked over at the wet dildo that was on Namjoon's rolling chair. Picking it up and touching the wetness and the warmth of the left over lube. "You must of had much fun with this Namjoon." He turned around to see that Namjoon was actually naked and Taehyung starting to strip himself.

"I-it's my favorite toy to use," Namjoon shyly confessed. "Well after the one Yoongi gave me that vibrates..."

"Tell me how do you want to get fucked today." Hoseok suddenly asked. Sometimes Namjoon liked going rough and sometimes he liked things going slow and sometimes he liked getting used.

Namjoon hesitated before isn't speaking, "U-use me, do whatever you want to me. But make it rough though."

"I like the sound of that," Taehyung smirked as his hand made its way to his shoulder, walking behind him his other hand rested in his shoulder. At the same time his hands behind his arm and slipped down to his his chest. Softly kissing his neck. "I missed marking you mine slut~" sucking on his soft smooth skin for a few seconds. Taehyung knew how Namjoon loved being called names, "on your knees."

Namjoon moaned at the order and he instantly went down on his knees. His hair in Taehyung's grip. "Suck him." Taehyung motioned Hoseok to come closer.

"Yes sir," namjoon nodded his head as he looked up at Hoseok. He came closer and Namjoon pulled down his jeans. Palming him through his trousers hearing such lovely breathy moans from his hyung.

A harsh tug on his hair, "stop playing around and suck him slut."

Namjoon couldn't nod his head but he tried tugging his head forward so Taehyung could get the hint to let go of his hair, that's exactly what happened.

"It's been a while since I've sucked your cock master," Namjoon licked his lips as he looked up at Hoseok's doe eyes. "I've missed it." And he gave butterfly kisses all around Hoseok's cock that was slowly growing hard every second.

A slutty moan came from Namjoon when Hoseok slapped his face, "you can't follow orders now? He said suck, do you not understand?" Lowly groaning at the wetness and the warmth of his mouth when shoving it in the boys mouth. Instantly bucking his hips up as he wanted to hit the back of his throat. And to that Namjoon just horribly gagged on the big cock.

Hearing the seductive laughing from both Taehyung Hoseok as he continued gagging on the cock made him feel so pathetic which somehow turned him on so much.

[. . .]
Wanted to update today but I'm too lazy to finish this, maybe I'll make another part another day but this is all you're getting today, I'm working on another story so my full attention is on that right now so writing smut isn't rlly in schedule 🙃hope you liked it tho