playing with our daddy pt.2

taejinkook

taehyung- top

seokjin- bottom

jungkook- bottom

incest⚠️🤨

TEXT:

"Play with his cock while I fuck him."

Seokjin whimpered once the light gauze touched his still sensitive tip since he just came.

"You look so hot wasted daddy," Jungkook couldn't help to tell him as he cruelly played with him.

Seokjin threw his head back from pure overstimulation. His legs shook terribly as his poor cock was being over used, along with his clenching dirty hole.

Taehyung fucked him deep and slowly, trying to drive Seokjin nuts, which was working.

The boy was whimpering and whining like a little baby. And god, Taehyung couldn't get enough of it.

His cock twitched horribly inside of Seokjin's used up hole, which made Seokjin feel all sorts of things.

Jungkook, with his mouth open, panting loudly as he was close to his climax. He rubbed Seokjin's inner thighs as he continued to play with his little desperate cock. Seokjin truly had no idea how sexy he looked at that moment.

"I-I'm gonna cum," he whispered to himself, as if he couldn't believe it. "Ohh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"So soon baby? Not even fifteen minutes with that vibrator up your ass, and you're going to cum?" Taehyung chuckled, he heard what the boy muttered. "You're such a fucking slut kook, you love having your ass played with."

The boy whimpered, tears sprung in his eyes as he was so close now. Taehyung purposely put the vibrator to the highest setting, knowing that Jungkook loved getting his ass abused and used.

He stroked his cock faster now and stopped playing with Seokjin's own tiny cock. He pushed his hips up and his cum landed all over Seokjin.

Seokjin moaned softly at the sensation, his own cock twitched a little by it.

Taehyung smiled to himself, fuck he loved his family.