Chapter Three

After I finished my shift, it was about 5:00pm so I went home. When I got home, I immediately smelled my mom's meatballs that she had been preparing earlier. I darted into the house to see the guy from table six, James I believe, standing in the kitchen talking to my mom. 

"Oh, that's so sweet! Aria! My meatballs are done, come eat!" she said, setting a plate on the dining table. 

I sat down and took a plate of meatballs. James sat beside me. Dad got up and helped my mom with something, leaving James and I at the table. 

"How do you know where I live?" I whispered to him. 

He smiled smugly. "You don't need to know that."

I studied his face, then started eating. The meatballs were delicious, the perfect amount of seasoning and sauce. James ate quickly. 

"Well, I better get home. Nice meeting you guys," James said, waving and walking out of the front door.

After I heard his car pull out, I looked to my mom. "How'd he get here?"

"Well, he said that you gave him your address. I guess he used Google Maps or something," my mom said. 

"But I didn't give him my address. . ."

"Don't forget about public records, he might of got into those" dad chimed in. 

I nodded slightly. It is possible, I guess.