-jealous

madison beer.

y/n: sub
maddison: dom

maddison p.o.v
im mad at y/n. . . why you may ask, wel were at a party and she is being super touchy with dixie, yes dixie damelio. i absolutely hate her cause we used to date but she cheated, i dont care cause its her loss. anyways now y/n and dixie are laughing and stuff and i see dixie putting her hand on y/n's thigh while looking at me with a smirk.

y/n doesnt even do anything about it. dixie goes to y/n's ear and whispers something in het ear, they both look at me and laugh. thats it i cant see them together anymore. i stand up, walk over to them and grab y/n's hand very aggressively. "bye y/n, have fun!" dixie yells when we walk inside. "bye bye guys!" she yells to the people outside.

i close the door and push her on the couch. "why were you with dixie?" "to make me jealous?" i ask her. she goes to my ear and whispers. "maybe." then pulls back and smirks. thats it. i grab her arm and take her upstairs. i take her to my room and close the door, all my friends, me and y/n live in a house together so yeah.

i push her on the bed and get on top of her. "you know whats coming right? you tried to make me jealous well it worked and now youre getting punished." i say. she just smirks, i slap her in the face "dont give me that look, slut." i get off of her and tell her to strip. i walk to the closet and grab some things i could use and then get back to the bed. i see her naked on the bed laying on her stomach with her hand holding her chin.

"what do you wanna use baby?" i ask her holding up all the thing. a strap, a vibrator, a gag, handcuffs, rope and a collar. "the collar and strap please." she shyly says. i smirk and put all the things on the bed. "good choice babygirl." i say then go to kiss her. the kiss was passionate but soon turned very aggressive. "but thats for last." i say as i pull away. she gulps really thickly and nods. i grab the vibrator, gag and rope. i make her lay on her back with her hand on the headboard, i tie her to it and grab the gag, i put it in her mouth and tie it around her head.

she is breathing super heavily and honestly it turning me on. i kiss her forehead and put the vibrator on her clit while i go down to her neck then to her boobs then her stomach then i go up to her face again and lick her cheeck i hear her giggle and i smile.

i put more pressure on her clit. "fuck mads!" she mummbles in the gag. i slag her face making her head whip to the side. "i-im sorry,mommy!" she moans. "good girl be a good little sextoy for mommy." i say kissing her forehead after. i put my fingers inside of her while holding the vibrator on her clit, i take my fingers out of her and take the gag off. "moan for mommy, baby." she moans at what i say and begins shaking. "awh does my baby need to cum?" i ask her in a teasing tone. "yes! yes mommy i need to cum please let me, please!" she yells.

y/n p.o.v.
"yes! yes mommy i need to cum please let me, please!" i yell. she chuckels and nods her head and with that cum, but she doesnt take the vibrator off my clit. i begin shaking more and bawl my fists. "m-mommy i cant, i-im too sensitive!" i yell as i cum again. she takes the vibrator off my clit and i sigh in relief. "awh kitten were not done yet you know that right!" she says.

she strips out of her clothes and tells me to eat her out. "o-okay untie me then i can do it." i tell her. "nuh uh kitten, im gonna ride your face." i look at her with a shocked expression but nod my head. she hovers her pussy over my head then unties me. i instantly grab her thighs and push her pussy in my mouth. i start aggressively eating her out, just how she likes it. "fuck yes kitten! youre doing so fucking good." i smile and blush a little.

my tongue goes inside of her and my hand goes up to grab her breasts. she starts to ride my face and i let her. "fuck! youre gonna make me cum kitten!" she screams. she goes a little slower and then faster until she cums in my mouth. "fuck, your so talented with your tongue love." she says getting off. "you deserve the strap." i smile and sit up straight. "you wanna ride me baby?" she asks me. i smile and nod my head yes. she puts the strap on and kneels on the bed. "cmon suck babygirl." she says grabbing my hair in a ponytail. i take her fake dick in my mouth and bob my head up and down. "youre such a little slut for me kitten." she tells me.

she pulls my hair telling me im done. "go lay on your back babygirl." she tells me. i lay on my back and maddison hovers over me and kisses me with so much passion. she pulls away and lines up with me, she pushes it in slowely and super carefull. i buck my hips making it go deeper. she chuckels and speeds up her movements. "fuck mommy! it feels so gooood!" i yell. i dont have to worry cause her walls are soundproof right?

dixie p.o.v.
"fuck mommy! it feels so gooood!" i hear y/n yell. this has been going on for an hour or two and its kinda funny. "i thought y/n was the top." i tell charli and chase and they laugh at my words. "they probably think mads room is soundproof but i switched room with her." avani says. "yeah i think so too." chase says.

maddison p.o.v.
im pounding into y/n at an inhuman pace, she already came two times but i want her to squirt. "fuck im gonna fucking cum again mommy!" y/n screams. "then do it." i say. then she squirts all over my stomach while moaning my name. "that was amazing." she says breathlessly.

i pull out and take the strap off. i go to the bathroom to grab a towel and clean her up. i grab some new clothes for us and put them on her and me. i pick her up cause she can definitely not walk straight, maybe because she is gay but mostly because i destroyed her. i walk downstairs with her in my arms and set her on the couch, then everyone comes inside. "y/n you need to be more quiet next time, i have a trauma now." dixie says. "yeah mads room isnt soundproof, we switched rooms remember?" avani says. i see y/n's cheeks become red and she says. "y-you guys h-heard us?" she asks stuttering. "well mostly you y/n but we heard mads too you know, that youre so talented with your tongue." chase teases.

i roll my eyes. "god! leave her alone she is tired enough." i say. "i-im gonna go." y/n says. "okay baby, sleep well." i say givving her a kiss. y/n stands up almost falling and walks to the stairs not so easy. "some help please." she says. i chuckle and help her up the stairs.

i-i made this during class oop- oh well
bye 😽