-caught

credit: iloveboobies05

billie eilish.

y/n: dom g!p
billie: sub

Billie p.o.v.

daddy🥵

hey baby are you okay
are you almost done
baby i miss youuu😩

hey baby im working ill be done in an hour

i cant wait so long babyyy😩

im sorry baby i gtg i love you 💕

nooo
im also really horny i need you now

baby just do something about it i really gotta go now bye baby

k bye mammas i love you🤍

Y/n p.o.v.
Im really horny we havent fucked in so long and i miss billie. I should visit her at her work. Yeah thats cute. I put on a shirt and got to my car and drove to tue studio. I got out of my car.
my tesla to be exact ;). I walked inside and got to where billie works. I walk in and see her sitting with her manager.

"Babyy" she says and comes running to me. I give her a hug. "Hey baby how are you" i ask
"Im good, just finishing a song. You wanna hear" she asks me. I nod my head and she gives me the headphones. I listened to the song and it was fire. Billies manager thought it was trash and billie got pissed. She has been grumpy lately. Our friends say its because she hasent gotten dick in too long. Anytime billie is grumpy they go like. "Bitch you need dick like.....right now" or like "Y/N, BILLIE NEEDS DICK SHE IS BEING GRUMPY" and they are getting annoying man.

Honestly they are not wrong. Billies manager walked out of the room mad as fuckk."Come give me a kiss bub" she says. She tries to deepen the kiss but i pull away she groans in disappointment. She looks at me up and down smirking cause she sees im hard. "Can i listen to it again" i ask. Keeping her out of her dirty thoughts. "Yeah sure, just klick that button" she says pointing to a button.

I listen to the music and feel a hand on my thigh. Billie rubs her thumb over my thigh and smiles at me. I smile back and go back to listen to the music. "Its catchy" i say over the music i hear im my ears. She nods and places her hand on my crotch. I jump a little at the sudden action. a little later she starts to move in her chair very aggressively. "Jeezzzz how desperate have you been" i say and put the music off and the headphones. "A long time, im surprised that i didnt tie you to the bed and fuck you" "Well im glad you didnt, princess" i say. Billie smiles sarcastically.

"Now please babe, do us both a favor and fuck me" she says. "God i missed you so much" i picked her up and walked out the door i saw no one and billie got pissed. "Ugghhh where are the fuck are they" Billie jumps out off my grip and starts to type on her phone. "Idiots, their late again, i cant wait i need dick right now" she says like a bratty girl. I rase an eyebrow and billie gives me puppy eyes. "Can you not be so bratty before i fuck you right here in this hallway where anyone can catch us" i say sternly.

Billie smirks and says.
"Looks like you have to dick me down right here daddy i always get what i want" I put my arms around billies waist and kiss her neck. "Youre gonna be so sore baby" "Nah ah youre the one whos gonna be sore" she says giggling. I unzip my jeans. "Get on your knees" i demand.
Without hesitation she drops on her knees and states at my bulge. "Get it out baby girl" I say smirking.

She grabs my dick out of my underwear and begins sucking. She looks up at me innocently while sucking me off. "Yeah good little slut, look at you sucking me off in the hallway of your work" i say putting her hair in ponytail. I know what youre thinking 'Why are you calling your girl a slut' its because she likes being called names while we fuck. She needs to know i love her but in bed she wants me to fuck her like i hate her. Its actually really hot.