Chapter Thirteen

"Who's there?!" Shining said, his stingers sliding out of his ankles, ready to defend his Queen, who hissed. Bee-wolf unwound himself, and gracefully slid down. 

"You found another," Bee-Wolf smirked. "Pity, we could of worked out our problems, Bumble." He hummed, forming a song. "La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la, la-la. Look I don't want to fight you. You got to know that I meant it when I said that I liked you. Or maybe just the idea, got it, don't want it, now return this like Ikea." 

"Apologize, I'm not a mind reader, I need attention, so I try to be a crowd pleaser, it was easy 'til it got a little deeper, now I don't know how to deal with you, so I'ma disappear! I'm a ghost! Now you see me, now you don't. I'm a ghost, every time you hit the phone, I'm a ghost, La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la, la-la, now you see me now you don't, La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la, la-la. " Bee-wolf cackled, then shot past them, up the trapdoor, and out the hive. 

Bumble stood there, in shock. "He- wha-" Shining tilted his head, then shook it. 

"General Locust now, he will probably be waiting for you at the front. We should go there next," Shining said whirling around, but Bumble grabbed his forearm. 

"What if he succeeds?" Bumble said looking at Shining sadly.

"He won't, trust me." Shining said, "We need to get to the front. Now." Bumble nodded and followed Shining, out of Goliath Hive, and to the battlefield where four healers were overwhelmed.

"Bring me General Locust, now" Shining said, gesturing to one of the soldiers. He shook his head, "Under the order of Her Majesty." The soldiers eyes widened and nodded, returning a bit later with him.

"Your Majesty? You requested me." General Locust said curiously. 

"We both did. General Locust, you are formally under arrest for, attempted assassination plot, and plotting against the Queen." Bumble said, flicking her talons at the soldiers, who leapt onto General Locust and pinned him down, injecting paralysis poison into him. "He was a good general, up until the point where he betrayed me." Shining scoffed nodding. "My second in command, Caradonna, is now General Caradonna, and Shining is my second in command." Bumble said her voice carrying over her troops. Shining and Bumble hovered for a second before landing next to the medics. 

"I see that Honeydew Hive has helped us. We appreciate it." Bumble said, a wing over Shinings.