Chapter 2; Unbelievable!

N- Lucia, long time no see, how are you?

L- good, howve you been?

N-great, how is this beautiful young lady?

L- This is Danielle's very best friend, Sasha Edward

S- Omg it's a pleasure to meet you

N-You too , any friend of my daughter is a Friend of mine. Speaking of my daughter where is she?

L-Danielle get down here now!

Danielle's POV*

I walked back slowly still in shock and I tripped on these stupid shoes ughhh, I'm not ready, this is the last time I wear heel. I wish I wore blue and white vans.

N-Danielle are you OK?

D-Im fine mum
she hugged me and kissed my forehead.  I walked downstairs and found Lucia giving out , now I know why she was always jealous of my mom.

P-Dinner time
Patrick shouted from the kitchen.

D-I had lots of questions to ask you mom , where's my dad? And who is he? And are you still together? And is he Safaree?
I asked my mother, she didn't respond.

D- Why aren't you answering my questions?
I asked her again.

N-Because your not giving me time Danielle
she responded.

D-Ok, I am calm you can talk now"

N-Safaree Is your dad we are still together but he is at his mums house it's her birthday and he asked me to give you this present.
she handed it to me.

D-What is it?
I opened the box and found a old picture of him , my mom and I when I was a baby. I had chocolate all over my mouth and I was on Safaree's neck. the second present was a football trophie I won in elementary school ,apparently they never gave it to me when I was adopted. I smiled and hugged my mom and thanked her.

N-Don't thank me you won it , Oh and Sasha I didn't forget you , Your coming to Paris to get to know your best friend's parents oh Danielle your coming too..
Sasha squealed and hugged my mom.

"Ms Minaj, I am so so so grateful you always were my favourite rapper anyway.."

After dinner********************

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it", I said getting up.I unlocked the door and saw my dad. I jumped on him and he shouted Danielle and hugged me so tight, I couldn't breathe.

"Safaree your going to kill our daughter", Nicki laughed.

"Oh sorry Danielle, you have grown so much, I missed you I just want to squeeze the life out of you!"

"You look so much like me", I said laughing.

"So how's your mom And how come you left early?", Nicki asked.

"I spent three hours with my mum but she went to dinner with my dad"

"Oh look at the time, Sasha you better get going", Lucia said checking the time.

"Can I sleepover please, its Thursday know school on Friday, Saturday or Sunday", Sasha begged.

"Oh yeah Lucia, this weekend Danielle, Sasha, my husband and I are going Paris do you mind?"

"Not at all", she said with a fake smile on her face.

"But Sasha, you need to ask your Mom"

"No problem, I'll drop Sasha and Danielle back to Sasha's place to ask, I want you to tell her face to face..", Nicki said as she walked towards the door.