"Meeting more people!" (2)

[Y/N's POV]

"So uh...w-who are the 'Monokubs'?" I asked Kaede and Shuichi. (took you long enough) "Well they're like...talking stuffed animals." Kaede responded. Talking stuffed animals...

We then enter a room and it's looks like a game room? But I thought schools don't have a game room... "it looks like a Game Room..." Kaede said. "But this is a school, right? Is it normal for a school to have its own Game Room?" Kaede asked. "It certainly is strange..." Shuichi said. "This place is odd..." I said. I looked around and saw someone who is... short...? They're even shorter than me- wait what do they have in their hand?

We then start to approach them and...

"Sheesh...what a strange place." They said. Well...I actually didn't expect them to have a very deep voice but I won't say anything for now...I don't wanna be rude. "When I heard we were trapped here, I didn't expect we'd have a Game Room." They said. Yeah...gotta agree with that...I thought they would hurt you or something worse. Well I don't want that to happen to us!

"Are we really trapped in here? There must be an exit, right?" Kaede said, sweating. "Isn't that what you guys are walking around looking for? Then...figure it out yourself." They said. I was getting...a bit uncomfortable I guess...but I still wanna hang out with them! They seem like...a chill person.

Kinda

"Oh, o-okay..." Kaede said. "We may be trapped, but it's pretty cool here. Compared to prison anyway..." They said...wait prison? "Prison...? What...? But you're an Ultimate student, aren't you?" Kaede asked, she seems confused as I am...I mean prison? Did they...d-do a crime? "Hmph...that's an old story. Hoshi Ryoma, the man called the Ultimate Tennis Pro...no longer exists. I'm nothing more than his empty shell." Ryoma introduced himself. 

...

I looked at Violet then back to Ryoma.

...Oh

Violet is finally taller than someone. I decided to look at Violet again and seems like she also noticed that she's taller than Ryoma cause she really seems happy and she seems like she's whispering to herself. Well it's understandable, sometimes when were alone she tells me that she hates her height, even her twin sister Mizuki Fukui and her twin brother, Yuma Fukui are taller than her. She doesn't like people mentioning it though. Last time when someone mentioned it, she really got mad.

"Hoshi Ryoma? R-Really? I've seen you in the newspaper... The tennis prodigy who single-handedly took down a mafia..." Shuichi said- wait a mafia? "You took down a mafia by yourself!?" Kaede said surprised, I was surprised too, I mean who wouldn't be? "The papers said he shot them through the head with his tennis skills and an iron ball." Shuichi said, I noticed he was sweating... I can't believe Ryoma took down a mafia. I just putted my head down and I started to sweat. I then felt a tap on my shoulder "Psst, hey! Don't sweat it L/N, i'm pretty sure he won't harm us alright?" Violet said, she seemed fine and calm, and she still has that cheerful smile. "Yeah...you're probably right, I shouldn't worry about it..." I said. "Hmph, so you know that much already... Well? What do you think of the loser before you who used his talent to kill?" Ryoma said. "B-But...why would you throw away your future like that?" Kaede asked. It really doesn't make sense to me, but I believe there's a reason why he did it...I just still didn't figure it out yet.. "Hmph, because I didn't need a future anymore..." Ryoma said. "Huh?" I said out loud, sweating. Kaede is also sweating. "No...it's nothing. It's not like me to talk so much." Ryoma said. "Anyway...I'm warning you. It's dangerous to just walk up to a killer like me." Ryoma said, warning us about him. As he said that, he turned his back to us.

Obtained Friendship Fragment!

Ryoma's Report Card has been updated based on your experience with him.