I'm Taking The Dogs, Bye!

Hehe I have exciting plans for this story, whether or not people are gonna read it because its a shite story thennn......
Anyways bye bye

Also I might write in povs more often because I find them easier to write in, I just never did before because I was lazy.

Harry Pov.

It was the sun gleaming through the grey seams of the curtains that woke me up. Warmth radiated throughout the bedroom causing me to start sweating under covers.

Moments of the night before replayed through my head..

Me and louis almost kissed! Almost!

If niall didn't knock on the door there would have been no doubt we would have kissed.

I've wanted louis even more since then and I still wonder when I'll be able to say he's completely mine.

That's all I've ever wanted, to call him mine – technically I did once but moving on – to be able to go out in public and hold hands, maybe give an odd kiss here and there but Simon stopped that from happening before.

Both of us clearly feel the same, no doubt about it, but it's the matter of if anyone is going to be brave enough to make a move again or if it's going to be awkward for a while.

I hope not.

Reluctantly, I tossed the duvet cover off of my body and swung my legs off the side of the bed. It was currently 9:42am and in about an hour and half we was all scheduled for a phone call with Simon about getting booked on shows and doing interviews again.

Truthfully, it's quite nice to be back in the band. Technically we never left we were just on an extended break but I'm happy to be with my boys again.

A lot of things are set to happen during the year coming, exciting things too. Maybe me and louis have planned something that we'll discuss with the other three but I'll explain that later on.

As I stood up out of bed I stretched my body after laying in the same position for so long. I collected my things and went off to the bathroom to freshen up for the day.

Half an hour had passed and I was just heading out of my suite to meet the boys.

Trying to brace myself for the phone call was easier said than done. It is just a phone call, but it's Simon for gods sake. He's horrible. Maybe he should just fall off his bike again and break his bac-

No Harry, you can't think things like that. Remember, treat people with kindness.

Eh, it's Simon no biggie.

They agreed to meet in Nialls room so that's where he was heading. Liam was stepping out of his room with maya at the same time he was walking past.

"hey mate!" Liam greeted as he saw me.

I smiled at the two of them and greeted them back.

I knocked on Nialls door waiting for him to answer, it seemed like forever until the door finally swung open but when it did I was surprised to see louis opening it instead of the Irish donut.

"h-hey" louis stuttered, not quite sure what to say.

Guess he's feeling a tad bit awkward, he'll warm up to me soon.

"hi." I smiled and he moved aside so I could go into the suite.

As he was about to shut the door, zayn and gigi began to walk in and now the whole scooby gang was here.

They walked right past me as I waited for Louis to shut the door. Zayn, Liam, niall, maya and gigi all made their way to the front room. They had taken up the sofas and chairs which only left a random love seat that was stuffed up a side of a wall.