Mailman

( you are dream's POV )
alright, where shall we start.. aha!

I wake up to an alarm louder than Tom yelling at his mother during a stream. My pillow had just gotten comfortable. I force my eyes to open thinking "2 more minutes.. please.." and let out a big yawn. I put on my slippers and head to the kitchen island to brew a fresh cup of coffee.

Nice and warm. I walk to turn the heater on because George always likes it cold. What a weirdo. The coffee machine beeps at me and I grab my cup steadily with two hands and very lightly blow on the side of the rim.

I sit down onto the couch, and turn on George's stream he made this morning. It was titled and I state "playing bedwars ( very sweaty ) at 2:17am" yes. It was that exact time stamp. I smirk because I love his streams when it's just him. But then I realize Tommy was included. That kid, so awfully loud. He is buried in his heated blanket I had bought for him. He likes the room cold but always is wearing sweats.

Now I am driving in the car, stopping at almost every light, gulping down my pre-workout. As I get there, the plump lady at the desk is staring at me, I realize I am wearing George's sweatshirt, I thought it was my blue sweater. "You like that kid?" The lady grins at me, "My son loves that "GeorgeNotFound" dude." "Really? Yeah, he is a pretty nice person." I reply really not wanting to make this conversation long. She scans my membership and says "who you trying to impress on this very early morning?" "Nobody. It's just my way of staying in shape.. I guess." I said feeling annoyed of her. She just doesn't sit right with me.

I go over to the stair steppers and start sweating, like very badly. I decide to take my shirt off, the heater was blasting on this frosted morning. The windows were very foggy, I watched from my view as snow falls. It was a very calming morning.

As I walk to the door, there is a package, I see a mailman driving away from our apartment. I pick it up. It's. A maid dress. My god that childish little "GeOrGy." I realize I am still wearing his sweatshirt. I rip it off. But realize there is nothing underneath. I'm screwed. This will be embarrassing anyway if I wear the sweatshirt or not.

I just open the door to she George sitting on the couch. "Bahaha! Look at the little iPad kid showing off his weak 1 pack." George makes a little "puppy eye" face and giggles. "I also see you have my present!" "For.. me? Dang I thought you were gonna make a onlyfans or somethin!" I reply trying to embarrass him back. "Hey, you holding my sweatshirt?" He says looking at my right hand. I put it behind my back. "Are you my little baka?" He snorts. He runs up and grabs it from my hand. He misses my hand and start swinging around so he can't get it. That tiny little stump. He looks like a little chick trying to catch it's bait, but the chick is blind. Then he bumps into my chest. His hands that were frolicking in the air bumped into my upper chest too. He turns into a living tomato and just stands there. For too long.