Pethetic - Hyunin

Warnings: bullying, fox hybrid Jeongin, dog hybrid Hyunjin, this is really just hyunin soft sex because it's the first day of pride month

~~

"Freak. Do us all a favor and kill yourself."

Hyunjin flinched as the tall boy spit at him. Although he was in college, that didn't stop bullies from doing what they do best.

"I'm..I'm sorry just please-" Hyunjin cried.

"Shut up," the boy grabbed Hyunjin's ears, making him yelp in pain, as his friends pulled on his tail.

It hurt. It hurt so bad.

"Stop," Hyunjin sobbed, "please stop.."

The tall boy in front of him smirked, his eyes filled with evil spirit, "grab the scissors."

One of his friends handed the boy the scissors, "Hold still, freak."

Hyunjin's sobs turned into screams as his bully slowly cut into the side of his ear, "S-stop..! Please stop! It hurts..it hurts," Hyunjin broke down.

~~

Hyunjin closed the front door to his dorm with his foot as he threw his backpack down onto the floor. Hyunjin's tears stung his red face; his eyes puffy and bloodshot from crying.

Jeongin ran out of their shared bedroom, "Baby you're home-!" His voice lost its enthusiasm as he examined Hyunjin current state.

Jeongin stared at his boyfriend's bloody ears and torn up clothes, "Hyunjin.."

Hyunjin looked away; avoiding eye contact with the shorter, "I.."

Jeongin played with his fingers against the corner of the wall as his fluffy red-orange tail peeked around the corner.

"I can't even think of an excuse," Hyunjin chuckled softly, "I don't want to tell you what happened either."

"Oh, baby," Jeongin walked over to Hyunjin to close the distance between them; giving him a warm embrace, "You can tell me puppy. I'll take care of you; make you feel better."

~~

"Shit," Hyunjin hissed at the rubbing alcohol's burning sensation it had on his ears.

Jeongin frowned and rubbed the older's legs with his tail, "Sorry puppy.."

After Jeongin finished cleaning both ears, he put his first aid kit away while Hyunjin watched him, "Does your body hurt, baby?"

Hyunjin nodded.

"I'll take a shower with you. It'll make it easier," Jeongin reassured before throwing his shirt off.

Hyunjin stared at the younger's pretty upper body; not a single inch of hair covered his chest, just how he liked it.

"Hyun, baby," Hyunjin stared up at Jeongin who was smiling.

Hyunjin looked down to see Jeongin pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

Hyunjin choked on his spit, "that was quick.."

Jeongin giggled before picking Hyunjin up to place him on the counter. He slid the older's torn up shit off, along with his pants.

"Let's go shopping tomorrow. You need some new clothes and I want to spoil you."

Hyunjin smiled, "you're like my sugar daddy," Hyunjin softly intertwined his fingers with Jeongin's orange hair; his thumbs rubbing the base of his ears.

Jeongin moaned softly at the action, "Mm..thank you..that feels so good.."

Hyunjin placed his lips onto Jeongin's as he continued to massage his boyfriend's ears.