Chapter One

Its 6:00 am in the morning. I Woke up in the bed so early in the morning. Yey... Its my birthday. I'm now 17...

"Sam, why you so early? Btw, Happy Birthday!" My aunt, Erica said

"Thanks Erica" I replied

After my dad left, all thats in me is my aunt, Erica. She took care of me for many years. She was just like my mother.

" ready for today?" Erica said.

" oh yes. I forgot. I'm going to meet my father" I replied.

This day is the day I'm gonna meet my dad. I feel so worried, afraid and nervous meeting him. I don't know why he left me for so long. Days before my borthday, my aunt told me that I'm really gonna meet him in an island called Blood Edward Island. It's kind of eerie why that island is so called like that.

Hours have passed and so we're ready to go. We went out of town and rode a fastcraft. It took us for hours to head to that island.

After hours of boringness. We're finally here in Blood Edward Island.

It was not that creepy island but its so quiet here. Filled with grasses and treesErica told me that he'll be be waiting for us in the dock but its weird that he's not here.

"I'll try searching him here. Just stay here." Erica said.

"Ok" i replied.

She went searching for my father then she went further inside the island.

"Hey kid. What's your purpose in going here in this island?" the captaing said.

"I'm gonna meet my dad." I replied.

"Why is this island called Blood Edward Island?"

"Well that's what folks named it after each Edward family members are dying. Well no one knows why some of the members died. So it was that name since then." The captain said.

We also tAlked about my story when i heard a loud scream. It was erica's

"Sam Help!!"