Chapter Two: Meeting with B.

"Erica!"
"Sam. Help me"
I follow her scream and saw her. She was captured by a man. I chased her but she suddenly disappeared. I must find her.
I went deeply in the island until a saw a gate. It was locked. You need a gear to open it. I went to another path and its heading to the cemetery. Maybe the gear is there cause there's no other way. ........
Finally I'm here in the cemetery. There are 2 gravestones here : Thomas Edward and Henry Edward. The gear is not here maybe its past the cemetery. There is a big slab blocking the way. How can I move it? Suddenly it just move by itself......
I feel that something cold is surrounding me. I got really nervous..
"Whose there?! Please show yourself....." I said
I heard someone saying... "Please don't be afraid. I wont hurt you."
"Just show yourself!"
Suddenly a gray figure appeared to me.........
Its....a...GHOST!
"Please don't be afraid! Don't leave!" It said
My emotions is filled with terror and nervousness.
"Whhhhoo aaarre you?" I said
"I don't remember who I am. All I can remember is that my first letter of my name. Its B. Thank goodness you can see me."
"Why?"
"I have been here for so many years. Don't know why, when, and where I died. You can see me because you can trust other people."
"Oh my"
"....."
Suddenly B disappeared. It's my very first time to see a ghost like that. I continue in finding the gear. Past the cemetery is the mining area. Outside its filled with tool. Maybe the gear is there. Before I found the gear, I saw a plate attached in the machine. It's stated there: All gold found in the mine belongs to the Edwards. Any person found stealing will be prosecuted. The Edwards. Later on, i finally found the gear. I went back to the gate and attached the gear in machine. I pressed the button and the gate finally opened. Thank God. I went inside the gate then another gate is the but opened. I went inside the its the garden. Then a stoned gate is there. Maybe its the entrance pf the mansion. When I went closer to the gate when. B just suddenly appeared..
"B" I said.
"Umm Sam... Can I join you in going inside the mansion?"
Oh my... I don't know what to answer....
"Why yess.. Ok. Just don't be creepy to me"
"Deal!"
I must solve the puzzle first the gate wont open because there is a heavy circle on a stone hand on the left side of the gate while the right hand has no heavy circle in it. There is a small storage house in the garden. Maybe a heavy spherical object can be found there. I opened the storage house. Inside, there are many boxes. I open the box one by one until I found the spherical object there. Finally I Found it. I went back to the gate where B is there. Now, I'm gonna throw the circle stone on the hand. It's so hard to fit it in the hand. I finally throw the circle thing and fit it in the hand.
The gate just opened then there the mansion is there. So big that my house could be fit in there 10 times.
"B have you've been in this house?"
"I don't remember"
"maybe we should go there inside. Maybe my dad is there." I said.
"Aahhhh!" B. Was shocked
"I remember!"
"What?"
"Me and my dad went here for an important purpose but I forgot what is it"
"Maybe if we go inside you'll remember" I replied.
The mansion has stairs going to the main door. Its so quiet down here. Like its so abandoned. The door is not locked so we went inside.

Maybe Dad is waiting for me behind the door.