chapter 3

*Chers P.O.V*

i woke up the next day and well i felt happy something that i havent felt in a long time.i got up and looked at the clock that said 5:30am .wow i woke up really early i went took a shower amd put on a v-neck and jeans.yesterday after i told the boys what happen i went to go get make-up so i can cover up my cuts.i looked at the clock and it was 6:00 i went to the bathroom and found the razor and thew it away because i promised austin that i wouldnt cut any more.i went downstairs and all the boys were asleep in the living room so i got a good idea.i went and got my carmera and put it in the corner and got the whip cream from the kitchen and put it on everyone. when i was done i went and pluged in my ipod and put it super loud.i pressed play and all of them jump like 5 feet in the air and i was just laughing."you....should...of...seen...your....faces" i said in between laughter."you know i think cher needs a hug!what do guys think" austin said.they all nodded there heads"NOO!NO! i swear i will..." but i was to late they attached me in a hug and i was all full of whip cream."you guy are mean i just showered"'its ok there something called a new shower' austin said 'whatever'' then i went up stairs and took another shower and iwent downstairs and made breakfast and then the boys came and ate.''hey cher you ready for the party tonight'' ''not really but you know'' ''ok lets go to the mall'' said robert ''no u know i hate shopping'' ''but you need a dress for tonight'' ''oh hell no and sometimes i wonder if your a guy'' ''please'' they all said with a puppy dog face '' fine'' ''yea''

*at the mall*

i went to the mall with austin,alex,brian,alex,and his girlfriend sarah.''so cher sarah is going to help get your dress for the party'' ''ok'' ''hey so what are we going to get'' '' a pretty dress high heels aand make-up'' '' umm.... i dont really like all of those stuff'' ''wel at least wear it for tonight and i dont have to wear it any more if you dont want to'' ''ok''

*5 hours later

wow i am exhausted from all he shopping we also got new clothes yea sarah was nice to me and she said to update my wardrobe a little so i did now we are on the way to the house to get ready

*4 hours later

it 9 pm the boys take foever i am wearing a short blue dress that makes my boobs and butt pop out i dont like it but sarah wouldnt let me take it off and i have simple make-up which sarah didnt let me take it off ethier.well i am downstairs waiting for the boys with sarah and she is waering a red sort dress which she looks beautiful in. then the boys came down stairs and thier jaws dropped down when they saw me.after 10 mins austin was the first to say something(see what i did there)

"wow you look...."

"ugly i know"

"no you look beautiful" he said and i blushed

"thank you lets go"

"ok kets go"alex said

we left and 20 mins later we got there it was like they said high school party are drunk people,couples make out,and people dancing on each other.i did not no were to go intill austin grabed my hand

"just stick with me ok i will not leave you alone''

"ok'' i said

*3 hours later

i lost austin 30 mins ago and i cant find him people just keep give me drinks and i take them right now i am on the dance floor with people but i feel someone grab me

"hey sexy i never seen you around school" carter said

"its me cher"

"no your not you are way your sexy she not''

before i could answeer him he kissed me but i didnt kiss him back i tryed to push him off but he was to strong then he took me into a bedroom and he started to take my clothes off i screamed but nobody heard over the loud music i cant believe i am getting raped he was taking his clothes but before he could take his boxers off the door busted open......

______________________________________________________________________________

ok well i will update again maybe soon but please read HE CHANGED MEa one direction story by evelynmynigglets thank you.and follow me on twitter @binxcruz ,and vote and comment plz thanks