The Start of A New Beginning

A/N: This is my first Dipcifica fic I have published on Wattpad. I hope you guys like it.

Now on to the story

~~~~~

   It was the Northwest Mansion annual party and everyone was invited and I mean everyone including the common folks and this wasn’t like any other night or party it was going to be the best and most memorial night of a young couple’s life.

In a big changing room we can see a 24 year old Dipper Pines fiddling with his bow tie and then a 24 year old Pacifica Northwest in a long sleeveless blue mermaid dress that sparkles and with an opening for one leg about mid thigh walked up to Dipper to help him with his bow tie.

Pacifica: “After 12 years you still can’t get the hang of tying a bow tie. Can you?”

Dipper: sighs “I guess not”

They both laughed at the comment and went out to where the party was being held. Dipper and Pacifica have been dating for 9 years, at the age of 15 Pacifica got up the courage to ask Dipper out and he gladly said “Yes”.

When they walked out the first guest arrived which was Mabel and her husband Richard. And she was wearing a mini one sleeve mini princess dress with the top half covered in diamonds, her husband Richard is wearing a back tux with a pink bow tie.

Mabel: “Hey guys. OH MY GOSH PACIFICA YOUR DRESS IS SO PRETTY!!!!”

As she went up and hugged Pacifica nearly choking her.

Pacifica: “Thank you, yours is too.”

She said nearly passing out from the hug and when Mabel let go she started to breath heavily to catch her breath. After they were done greeting each other and catching up Preston Northwest and Denis Northwest walked up to the little group and a lot more guests came walking in. Mabel and Richard went to go say “Hi” to Candy and Grenda and mingle a little bit.

Preston: “I still can’t believe commoners are coming into the Northwest mansion, it is disgusting.”

Denis: “I agree completely, but we can’t control it because we gave Pacifica the mansion and when she has the mansion she can do whatever she wants with it. Sigh Where did we go wrong Preston?”

Preston: “I don’t know Denis. I don’t know."

Pacifica: “Hey mom and dad I thought you weren’t going to come."

Preston: “We weren’t, we’re still Northwests and we have to keep the family name strong and it will be bad for the family name if we did not come.”

Dipper: “Well welcome.”

After a couple of hours all the guests arrived and seemed to be having an amazing time and then Dipper got the feeling that now is the time to ask her.

Dipper: “Pacifica, can we go to the backyard real quick?”

Pacifica: “Of course”

They headed out to the backyard and Pacifica turned to Dipper and asked.

Pacifica: “So why did you want to come out here?”

Dipper: Ok it’s now or never Pines. “So we have been dating for a long time well if you call nine years a long time, which you probably do.”

Pacifica gave him a puzzling look.

Dipper: Man I’m sweating so much. “And I want to ask you if…” come on you can do it.

Dipper got done on one knee and asked the question which he hopes she will say yes to.

Dipper: “Pacifica Northwest, uh W-will you m-marry me?”

Then he pulled out a beautiful ring which he spent a year saving for. Pacifica started to tear up and shouted.

Pacifica: “YES YES YES OF COURSE I WILL YES!!!”

After that answer, Dipper put the ring on her finger. They hugged and kissed and he picked her up and spun, then they spent the rest of the night in the backyard just talking, laughing and sharing kisses.

1 year later

Dipper and Pacifica where sitting on the couch just watch ‘Ghost Harassers’ and snuggling until Pacifica turned and asked Dipper…

Pacifica: “So do you have any baby names in mind?”

Dipper: “No."

After a couple of seconds Dipper finally realized what Pacifica had said.

Dipper: “What a minute why do you want to know baby names? Are you?”

Pacifica nodded.

Pacifica: “Are you upset about it?”

Dipper: “Just confused and in total shock I didn’t think you will tell me it in this way. I honestly thought you were going to make a nice dinner and tell me not ask me for baby names while watching TV.”

Pacifica: “Well I’m sorry I just wanted to do something unnatural because you’re an unnatural guy. And tomorrow I’m going to the doctors to see how it’s doing, you want to come?”

Dipper: “Ya and for the record I’m actually very happy.”

He kissed her forehead and went back to watching their show.

A/N: Please comment. Also comment if you want another FULL Dipcifica fanfic. XD