Epilogue

6 Years Later

Today was a very special day. It was the wedding anniversary of Dipper and Pacifica. In what used to be the Northwest Mansion but now the Pines Mansion, Dipper was so nervous that he told his twin kids to go faster.

Dipper: "Hurry, Hurry! Your mom is going to be here any second now. Michael, help your sister carry those roses to the room."

Michael: "Yes, Dad!"

Michael went up to his sister and helped her carry the roses up the stairs.

Dipper: "Mabel, remember the plan?"

Mabel: "Don't worry, Dippingsauce. The plan is I meet Pacifica at the door while you, Soos, Uncle Stan and the kids prepare for us. Now relax, Dipper."

Dipper: "I can't! I'm too nervous. Where's that list?"

Dipper was about to go looking for the list when Mabel caught him by the collar and he fell backwards.

Dipper: "What you do that for, Mabel!"

Mabel snickered and helped him up.

Mabel: "Dipper, you're a 30 year old family man who is married to Pacifica Northwest, the richest woman in Gravity Falls, and has two 6 year old kids. We even went up against Gideon, Bill Cipher, dwarves, secret agents, the police, and even that Cosmic Baby from the future and this scares you?"

Dipper: "Yeah!"

Mabel slaps his face and shook him by the shoulders.

Mabel: "Man up, Dipper."

Dipper: "OKAY, OKAY, OKAY!!!"

Mabel: "Good, because if you don't, I'll get my glue gun."

Dipper: "I thought your husband Richard threw it out?"

Mabel: "I have my ways."

Then Dipper feels a tug at his clothes and when he looks down, he sees a blonde haired girl with Pacifica's blue eyes looking at him. Dipper kneels and smiles at the girl.

Dipper: "What is it, Rose?"

Rose: "Daddy, Mommy's car is at the gate."

As usual Dipper took a few seconds to realize what his daughter said. When he did, his eyes widened to as big as plates.

Dipper: "Holy Bill Cipher, she's here! Rose, come with me upstairs while Aunt Mabel waits for Mommy."

Rose: "Yay!"

Dipper and Rose ran up the stairs to prepare. Mabel just shook her head when she heard the lock click.

Pacifica: "Guys, I'm home. Mabel?"

Mabel: "Oh, hey Pacifica. Dippingsauce is upstairs with the kids. How about let's go up?"

Pacifica: "Sure."

Mabel and Pacifica went upstairs and walked to the door at the end of the hall. Mabel smiles at Pacifica and Pacifica looks at Mabel weirdly.

Pacifica: "What?"

Mabel: "Nothing."

Mabel opens the door and they both walk inside. Pacifica gasped in surprise when she saw the beautiful sight in front of her.

Roses were splattered all over the floor and there were the words 'I Love You' displayed on the floor. Soos was playing "Thinking Out Loud" in the back of the room and Uncle Stan was behind Michael and Rose who were smiling widly at their mother. And there was a particular man in the center of the room holding a bunch of roses in his hands smiling as widely as his kids.

Dipper: "Happy Anniversary, Pacifica."

Pacifica: "OH MY GOSH! OH DIPPER, YOU'RE SO SWEET!!!!"

She goes up to him and kisses him on the lips. They then keep on kissing before breaking it. Then, Soos played another song, 'A Thousand Years', on the speakers.

Dipper: "Care to dance, my lady?"

Pacifica: "Yes, Sir Dippingsauce."

They then slow dance in the middle of the room. Pacifica was dancing gracefully and also Dipper who had gotten better at dancing. They were looking at each other's eyes knowing that without each other, they wouldn't be happy and that only good things will come their way.

A/N: T^T This is giving me the feels. First romantic scene I've ever made.

Please comment, I am crying so much. GO DIPCIFICA!!!!!!