Seroroki Headcanons

I really love Seroroki. Even just platonic. Their dynamic is just great so here we go.

-Sero loves to give Todoroki cute nicknames. It was at first a bit akward for Todoroki but no he absolutely adores it.

- MANGA BUDDIES. Tell me other wise their share mangas and bound over it.

-Both are kind of insecure about something. Sero about his quirk and Todoroki about his socializing skill but they help each other.

-Todoroki helps Sero with School.

-Sero helps Todoroki with pup culture.

-Sero can speak spanish because his mom lived in Mexico and he flirts with Todoroki in spanish. Todoroki tries to learn spanish.

-Sero has one older sister and an younger brother. His whole famaly adores Todoroki.

-Everytime Todoroki eats with Sero and his Family the food is not as spicy as it would be without him. Because Sero told his family that Todoroki can't eat too spicy things.

-Sero loves to play with Todorokis hair.

-Todoroki is the honorary member of the Bakusquad.

-kind of strangers to friends to best friends to lovers.

-Many silly anniversarys because of Sero. something like Happy one year since we hold hands for the first time.

-Seros love language are hugs and just being affectional torwards Todoroki. Todrokis Love language are gifts. that's it.

Thank you for listening to me. I wish a good day/night. I would really like a request bc i'm not really creative.