The Important rule

In this Au Todoroki and Shinsou are adopted by Present Mic and Aizawa. The Ships are Erasermic, Shindenki and Bakutodo.Enjoy:).
Aizawa looked at the two boys that sat in front of him. His eyes clearly showed disappointment as sat down with a tired sigh. "You two had a lot of freedom."
He said in a stern tone and shook disappointed his head.
"You both knew the most important rule I set in this household and not just one but you both broke it." Were his words.
Before he could spout another word the peppermint boy in front of him started talking. "Aizawa-Sensei it really wasn't what it looked like we were just fooling around." Was what he said to try and save this situation but the blush on his cheeks didn't really help even when the rest of his facial expression and his tone was cold. The mind controlling boy beside him just nodded along.
The raven haired teacher pinched his nose. "Todoroki i already told you to call me Aizawa or even just Shota when we are at home." The older man said with a smile but then put a serious expression on.
"Back to the point why we are here." After he told the that he cleared his throat before starting again with a louder voice.
"Shinsou, Todoroki. I just want the best for you that is the reason why I had this rule. It was the most important and you two broke it. Because my parents didn't have this rule I'm now miserable. I get yelled at far to many times a day and I am really surprised I'm not deaf. So please can you explain to me why you are dating two loud blonds?"
He tells them while crossing his arms before his chest. Before any of the boys can answer a loud voice is heard calling for Aizawa as if trying to get his point across. Aizawa also stretched his arms out pointing in the direction of his loud husband Hizashi Yamada. "You see what I mean boys" he tells them while texting Present Mic that he is currently busy.
Todoroki huffs before answering.
"Ok yes I'm dating Bakugou and he is a loud blond but he is also caring and can cook. He makes the best cold soba I ever had and he reminds me to take care of myself."
Todoroki explained with a tiny smile that would definitely make a lot of people blush and worship him. Especially a certain loud blond.
Shinsou is swift with following explaining why Kaminari is the best choice for him to date. "He'a fun to be around and makes me laugh. He also gives good hugs and reassures me. I can also sleep better after we talked or when he is near me." Where his words that were spoken while he heavily blushed.
Aizawa just sighed and shook his head before shrugging his shoulders.
„I guess being attracted to loud blonds runs in the family even if it's not biological." He says with a big smile while standing up and patting his two boys on the head.
"As Long As they treat you well I don't care who you date."
He says while going to his Husband that already called again.
The two boys that were left alone grinned at each other and high fived before going back to their usually personality. They hugged for a short amount of time to reassure each other that this really was reality before Shinsou got up and out of the room to probably tell Kaminari the big news.
After he was out of the room Todoroki also got up and went out of the room he was really happy. His old man would have never allowed him to date a boy but that was in the past. He happily called Bakugou to meet up and when he was running up and hugged him excitedly while Bakugou barely catches him well that was their secret. He was pulled into a kiss by Bakugou before he could even tell the good news of Aizawa accepting them.
Sooo.. the good news is I'm not dead? I'm sorry for not updating for quite som time but I just had some things to deal with but now I'm back with my first Oneshot. I hope you enjoyed it and I am open for requests.