Sangeet

Next morning

Everyone was still sleeping. Namjoon woke up due to his phone buzzing continuously. He looked at the caller ID, it was his manager. He picked up the call.

Mangaer: WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO? WHY DID YOU GUYS TELL THEM EVERYTHING? IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET.
Namjoon: What are you talking about?
Manager: You guys don't remember what you guys did?
Namjoon: No.
Manager: You guys were drunk last night and started a live and told about Yoongi and Y/N's wedding and some other secrets.
Namjoon: What?!
Manager: You guys were all gone crazy.
Namjoon: We're really sorry.
Manager: It's ok. I will handle it here. You guys enjoy the wedding.
Namjoon: Thank you. And once again, we're sorry.
Manager: It's ok. Enjoy!
Namjoon: Ok, bye.
They hanged up the call.

Yoongi: Why are you making so much noise. Let me sleep.
Namjoon: Everyone wake up. Come on, wake up.
Namjoon woke everyone up but they were still half asleep.
Namjoon: Manager just called me. We were drunk yesterday and we started a live and told armys about Yoongi and Y/N's wedding and some other secrets.

Everyone except Namjoon: WHAT?!!
Hoseok: What else did we do?
Namjoon: I don't know. Once we watch it, then we'll know.
Taehyung: Them start it fast.
They were watching it and laughing on what they did. Then the part came where the maknae line confessed and everyone looked at them, shocked. Soon they finished watching it.

Yoongi: What just happened?
Jin: Nothing, just that we went crazy last night. Now lets get going. Today is dance function.
Naksh: It's called Sangeet.
Jin: Whatever.

Everyone went downstairs and got ready.

Time skip
Evening

Everyone was getting ready but Y/N and Yoongi were on a call. Yoongi told Y/N about what they did last night.

Yoongi: The maknaes even confessed their love.
Y/N: What? For who?
Yoongi: Jungkook said that he likes your friend Bhumi, Jimin likes Shanaya and Taehyung likes Archy.
Y/N: What?! Same thing happened in my party too. They kept arguing about who was the most handsome from the maknae line. Bhumi was speaking for Jungkook. Shanaya was talking about Jimin and Archy was defending Taehyung.
Yoongi: So they love each other but can't confess.
Y/N: We can do something to make them confess.
Yoongi: What? No.
Y/N: Come on. Don't you want your brothers to be in love.
Yoongi: But-
Y/N: No buts. It's final now.
Yoongi: Fine, but after our wedding.
Y/N: Ok. Bye. See you soon.
Yoongi: Bye.

Both went to the venue. Everyone was talking with each other when..
Ansh: Now lets start the ceremony. As everyone knows, sangeet ceremony has always been a competition between the bride's side and the groom's side. So we'll start the competition. The first performance is by Y/N's friends, except Khushi because she can't dance.

(Y/N's friends dance)

Ansh: That was a great performance. So who will oppose from the groom's side?
Jungkook: I will.
Ansh: Then the stage it yours.

Ansh: Look's like the bride's side is still winning. Now the next performance is again by Y/N's friends.

Ansh: Again a great performance from the bride's side. Now, who will come from the groom's side?
Jimin: Me.
Ansh: Please, come on stage.

Ansh: Well the bride's side is still winning. Now the next performance is by our beautiful girls.

Ansh: Now, who from the groom's side?
Hoseok: Wanna come?
Jimin: Do you really have to ask?
Jungkook: Lets just go.

                            (Just once)
Ansh: Well this performance looks like a win for the groom's side. Now is the last performance from the bride's side, Y/N's friends again.

Ansh: Now will be last performance from groom's side as well. Who wanna come?
Yoongi: Us.

Ansh: After watching all the performances, the winner is decided and the winner is... GROOM'S SIDE.

The bride's side had a disappointed look on their face while the groom's side were teasing them.
Yoongi: Don't worry. Sometimes we all lose. (He whispered to Y/N)

After that everyone had fun. They had their dinner. The function got over and everyone went to their homes.