Mehendi

Next morning
Y/N POV
I woke up and immediately went to washroom to get fresh. I can't believe just one day is left till my wedding. Tomorrow night will be my wedding. I will miss my family.

Today is mehendi ceremony and I will have to sit on place for hours. I would be really tiring. But applying henna is a ceremony, I can't avoid it.

I got ready and went downstairs, had my breakfast and sat on sofa. Just then the girls who will apply henna, came. And they started applying it on my hands and legs.

After some hours it was done and now it was afternoon. I was really hungry but I can't eat because of the henna on my hands. I was waiting for someone in the kitchen to come and feed me that's when I saw Yoongi passing by. I hid my hands behind my back.

Y/N: Yoongi!
Yoongi: Y/N, what are you doing here?
Y/N: I am hungry but I can't eat by myself.
Yoongi: Why can't you?
I brought my hands in front from my back.
Y/N: Because of this.
Yoongi: Wow. It looks beautiful!
Y/N: You know, their is a saying that if the henna's colour comes out dark, that girl/boy's husband/wife love him/her very much.
Yoongi: Oh really? Then your henna will come out very dark.
Y/N: Lets see. But right now feed me before anyone comes here.
Yoongi: Okz

Yoongi took some food on a plate. He was going to feed me but he turned his hand and ate it himself.
Y/N: Yoongi please feed me, I'm really hungry.
Yoongi: Ok, stop whining. I'm feeding you.
Yoongi fed me and went from their. I went to the backyard. I sat at one place to let the henna on my hands and legs dry.

Time skip
Evening
Yoongi POV
Y/N told me some saying related to henna and even I was curious about it. I asked my mom if I can apply it or not and she said I can. So those girls apply henna on my one hand. After that I went to my room.

Suddenly I heard loud music. I came out of my room to see everyone in the backyard dancing to the loud music. I went downstairs. I was just standing their. Suddenly Taehyung pulled me.

Jungkook: HAVE SOME FUN HYUNG. ITS YOUR WEDDING TOMORROW.
He shouted because of the loud music. Eventually I started to move with the beats. While dancing, I bumped into someone. I looked at the person and it was Y/N. I pulled her to the balcony.

Y/N: Why did you pull me here? I want to dance more.
Yoongi: Look.
I showed her my hands.
Y/N: Even you applied it?
Yoongi: Yeah. Hows it?
Y/N: Beautiful. Look, how much I love you.
Yoongi: And what about your colour?
Y/N: Look at it yourself.

She showed her hands.
Yoongi: Wow, its dark. See, even I love you so much.
Ansh: What are you doing here? You know you guys can't meet, right?
Y/N: Sorry about that. Bye, I'll go enjoy.

And she left. The rest of the night went like that with everyone enjoying and dancing. Eventually everyone got tired and went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED......