Arrival

WAIT A MINUTE DREAMERS ❤💙

LOOK AT IT , IT LOOKS SO SO BUEATIFUL WOW APP SABKI MEHNAT H BHAI ACCHI KYU NI LAGEGI

THANKS A LOTTTTTT 💙❤

JITNA BOLU KAM H

509 VOTES OR ABHI KAM SE KAM 10 CHAPTER BACHE H YAAR RULAKE MANOGE KYA ?

THANKS A LOTTTTTT

Back to story sorry

Back to story sorry

Anushka's point of view

As we went out I squealed in joy seeing maa and papa here but they didn't seemed happy they were angry and I know why I looked at darshan and he shrugged Making an innocent face and I laughed a little and seeing their expressions my laughter died. Maa mentioned me to come closer and I went and sat beside her and darshan came behind me and sat in front of maa ,paa and me and paa gave him a glare and me a smile god dont be harsh on my husband I have been a lot.

"Kaise hua ye sab?"

Maa enquired and I looked at darshan for answers and darshan opned his mouth to answer but dad stopped him

"Naa chup beta tum sab batao kya hua jab se tum yaha reh rahe ho"

I looked at darshan with a sorry face and he assured and I started all from starting the attack and me getting know about what he do then the trainer thing while I ended mom was crying I hugged her tightly.

"Beta you don't love me"

She said while I wiped her tears with my left hand .

"I do maa , you are the mom I want from I was 3 years"

I Said while crying and she hugged me

"Agar manti to you should have told me"

"Socha app pareshan hogi jaise ab ho rahe ho"

I said while whipping my tears and she looked at me with love in her eyes the way she looked at me the first time we met I feel so so happy that I have her in my life thanks to darshan he fell for me and for siddhi too that she left .