Heartbroken

“That… that must be why you were the only one who’s gotten your memory back,” Mr Wu stated, “Your brainwashing was interrupted.”

“But what are we going to do with the others?” Hyoyeon asked, her eyes showing worry.

“For now, we can’t do anything but for you to help your members remember. It’s a good thing one of you already remembers, it will only obliterate any signs of doubt the others are having or might have in the future.” Mr Wu commanded, with Hyoyeon nodding as a response.

Hyoyeon returned to the beach house, where she watched Suho place a box onto the coffee table. He pulled everything inside out from the box and laid them out onto the table.

The girls’ eyes travelled from one slingshot to another, and then to a set of bow and arrows to another, “What are these?” One of them inquired.

“Your weapons.” Suho responded.

“Our weapons?!”

“The ones you used to use.”

Luhan then casually sat next to Jessica and grabbed hold of a white bow. He immediately handed it to Jessica, which she contemplated before taking it. Jessica examined it all around, tilting her head a lot of times.

“Noona, it’s your bow.” Luhan stated, receiving Jessica’s attention and having her face him.

“It’s white,” she grinned.

“You’ve always had a thing for elegant objects,” Luhan added, “and those bow and arrows look pretty elegant to me.”

Jessica suddenly beamed and held onto Luhan’s arm like a child, “Can I shoot with it?”

Luhan blinked, “Noona, are you sure? You don’t know how-”

“You can teach me,” she interrupted.

Jessica’s response caused the rest of EXO to burst in laughter, even Mr Wu couldn’t hide his smile. “What’s so funny?” Jessica asked them.

“Ask Luhan, he’ll know.” Kai answered.

Jessica turned to Luhan, only to see his cheeks had turned rosy pink. Her eyes stared at him as if they were looking for answers, and they were, but Luhan didn’t budge.

“Go on Lu-ge,” Sehun said, “Tell her about how you ‘saw your life flash right into your eyes’, and how ‘she missed by one centimetre’,” he teased.

“Shut up, Oh Sehun, I’ll call Krystal on you,” Luhan shot back.

“WHY DOES EVERYONE CALL KRYSTAL?” Sehun complained loudly.

“Becase you only listen to Krystal, brat,” Kai responded.

The girls were only paying attention to the boys bicker when Yuri interrupted with a question, “Who’s Krystal?”

The boys blinked, glanced at each other and turned to the girls, “Oh… we still haven’t explained properly to you, huh?”

“Isn’t she… my sister?” Jessica asked. “You mentioned it to us before.”

Sehun heaved a sigh while the rest of EXO stayed in silence, “I’ll go call f(x) over,” he said as he walked outside whilst dialling Krystal.

Suho, having it as his role, began talking, “Yes, she is. She’s part of another spy group from SIA called f(x).”

“As in… a function?” Seohyun commented.

“Yes, but we don’t know what it means.” Xiumin answered.